A Company Page provides an organization with an
easy way in which to engage with LinkedIn members
Showcase your organization’s brand
Spotlight the organization’s
mission, events, employees, opportunities
Build a community among a highly affluent &
Post status updates & engage with
followers, LinkedIn members
Nonprofit organizations have a unique opportunity
to engage with affluent, educated individuals at
scale by leveraging LinkedIn Company Pages
What does it take to have a successful
It takes just a small amount of time to make your
organization’s presence felt on the LinkedIn network
1. Creating a Company Page can take less than 10 minutes
2. Growing your follower base can be incorporated into your
everyday activities (marketing programs, website, events)
3. Dedicating just a few minutes a day to post meaningful content
that followers can engage with and distribute across the
network can become a daily habit that has exponential benefits
What is a Products & Services Section?
• Public services
• Support programs
• Volunteer opportunities
• Social Recommendations in
support of your mission and
• Funding leads
Tips for posting engaging Status Updates
• Keep it brief, a short sentence or
two will do just fine!
• Post at least once per weekday to
reach majority of unique audience
• Morning updates receive highest
engagement, slight boost in eve
• Don’t try to do it alone!
Varying types of content posted is key
Unique Linked Sourced
• Blog posts • Industry news • Guest posts from
• Company videos • Expert third-party
research • LinkedIn Polls
• Interviews w/ execs
• News coverage of • Cross-post from
• Events, Webinars your company groups
• White papers • Case
Take your content viral
• Encourage Followers to like, comment, share
• Ask employees to share your content
• Post message, image & link
• Post videos
• Ask questions that will elicit a response
Some common questions we are hearing…
1. How does the Company Page relate to the Board Member Connect program?
1. How do I get started?
1. How do I make changes to my existing company page?
1. What are some tips for getting the most effective page possible? Are there examples?
1. How do I manage photo uploads / visual design of the page?
1. What differences might nonprofits experience with Company Pages?
1. Is there Customer Service support?
1. What’s next? Now that I have my Company page set up, how do I maximize it to recruit