4. Executive Summary
Most of the people these days, run events even before
realizing the importance of proper event planning.
Event Plus is a new generation application that will help people
to plan and realize their Events in an organized manner.
Sometimes cost becomes an issue for someone, or maybe one is
not able to find a proper event management group. Or maybe,
the way they want their event to be planned, is not acceptable by
the managers. Thus, Event Plus will serve as an interactive
platform for communication between people and event managers,
resulting in not just an Event but An ‘Event Plus ‘ !!
7. No close competitor
Every kind of service provided
Comparison and explanation of activities by
• Non exposure of many clients to large scale event
managements. Difficult to instill this cost effective
• Hard to interest clients without a visit to buy the
• Mix and match facility available, so clients
can design their own packages, choosing
the best from all facilities
• Focus on customer needs through a two
• Detailed ratings available, with criterions
that have been predefined
• Affordable cost for all facilities
• Help available through online as well as
visits for events
• No competitor in the sector
• Variety of services provided under one portal
• Detailed comparison and explanation of all
possibilities by advisors
• People might not be interested
in buying premium version
• A new idea in the market can backfire
8. There are no competitors which fit the same
description in the android app sector. There
are some websites which provide facility for
event networking and help in enhancing the
social reach of an event, but our application
helps not only in networking, but also in event
9. Mix and match
And get the best
out of each
Ratings by a
10. India is the fourth largest
mobile-app economy. The
annual figure for India is
projected to grow by 92% to
reach 7.7 billion downloads
this year, and further to 20.1
billion by 2020. The main
driving force is the amount of
time spent on the mobile
11. Event management industry is one of the
fastest growing industry .
In addition to this, India being a country rich
in heritage and culture, event management
industry has a large scope of growth. By 2013-
14 the growth touched $768 million mark. In
2015, it grew by 25%. For 2016, the expected
growth is about 15%. The double digit growth
in this industry coupled with transition of this
sunrise sector from a highly unorganized to
organized niche and competitive sector is
expected to see a manifold demand for talent
14. The cities where we will be providing our services initially will be:
If successful in major cities, beta testing and
surveys will be done in other cities, so as to
determine the success rate there. If it turns out
to be as expected, services will be extended
to those cities as well.
16. People above the age
of 15, in well established
Metropolitan cities where
they have exposure to
mobile apps, as well as to
the concept of event
management, and might
require this facility on
• 1 month: 10% off if one doesn't use mix and match from vendors, and if one does
then just 5% off.
• 3 months: 10% off if one doesn't use mix and match from vendors, and if one does
then just 5% off.
• 6 months: 10% off if one doesn't use mix and match from vendors, and if one does
then just 5% off.
• 1 year: 8% off if one doesn't use mix and match from vendors, and if one does then
just 4% off.
The above discounts will be calculated on the final amount (excluding taxes) to be
charged. The mix and match facility is available at a nominal cost.
NOTE: if any goal remains unsatisfied, then previous offers will continue to
hold until the completion of goal.
• Minimum 5 event managers, before the release of our
application into market who agree on a fair profit margin
• Caterers, grounds organizers and labor services
• Other service providers are also listed to put add ons help
throughout the event planning process
• Economic: Costs and Revenue Analysis
• Technological: Database Maintenance and server traffic maintenance
simplifying technicalities of the process.
• Sociocultural: Healthy office environment.
• Regulatory: Head advisor responsible for control of grievance.
• Physical: Clean and healthy workspace.
29. Customer Value
Attractive offers given by the company
to all it’s custo er’s, discou t rates that
are not available in the market.
Mix and Match facility is not available for retail
investors, thus this application brings to them
options which are only available In large scale events.
Customer experience is made easy by proper management
and advising, phone updates through push notifications
and a online query.
30. COLLABORATOR VALUE
Event managers get clients without lobbying, advertisements
and without supplying resources towards this cause, thus a
massive work load is decreased for nominal rebates given to
Our application charges are minimal, so the profit margins of
the collaborators is still high.
For small scale caterers and other distributors in this sector,
this app is a boon to put them on the face of large scale
market in comparison with large event managing companies.
31. COMPANY VALUE
Revenue is generated by premium
application purchases, through
application stores, through convenience
fees charged for event planning, and a
decent margin of profits from the
collaborator side as well.
34. • Mix and match of services
• Cost & features of each amenity, with images if available.
• Rating criteria/comparison tool:
App viewer rating
• Detailed description of all products of the companies
collaborated with our application.
• Attractive offers and discounts
• Time and cost efficient.
• Advising and updates available throughout the planning
35. Excellent service provided by
us helps strengthen Relations
An interactive platform for
planning an event, is one of
it’s kind in providing cost
and time efficient services.
36. The application lists
different options and
services available under a
list of brands, thus the
clients experience is
paramount. The number of
brands collaborated with our
application will increase with
the increase in popularity of
37. $2 for the Premium Version.
The premium version includes a free
visit with our advisor.
If client decides to deal with our
company, a specific percentage of
event cost would be charged as fee
for our company, depending upon the
scale of the event.
38. The customers will be given
various attractive offers.
For the collaborators, there will
be no extra workforce allotted.
They will gain profits with least
The company personnel, will be
getting bonuses for successful
completion of client goals. The
sales person (for first visits only)
will be getting bonuses, as per
the ratio of people he gets into
the fold of our company.
39. Communication with customers
through push notifications, emails,
and visits. Areas where the concept
of event management is popular,
there marketing strategy would also
include the distribution of pamplets,
posters, emails and adds on social
Communication with collaborators will
be done through email, and in person
40. The application will be distributed through different
FIRST VISIT: Detailed description of all amenities
and company offers by salesman.
FOLLOWING VISITS: An adviser will be allotted
to the client who oversees the requirements and
tentative schedule of the event. He would report to
the head advisor. All the requirements and progress
would be updated on the application and shared
through push notifications. The client requests
would be shared with collaborators as per need.
43. • To minimize the startup
cost in any city and
risks, rented offices,
minimal sales person and
advisors would be
• Centralized database in
order to minimize work
• With the progress of
the company in the city,
workforce would be
temporary offices will be
converted to permanent.
45. After the purchase of premium version one free visit
from the side of company, during this visit the
salesperson explains every service provided and the
range of options. Then if the client is interested, a
particular adviser is designated to the client who is
responsible for the event planning and networking, this
adviser reports to a head adviser who comes in if there
is a problem. The adviser creates an event under the
login of the client in the app, and updates all the
progress and requirements in the app, so that the client
can check on the progress. Information is passed on
through emails and the push notifications, client is also
informed that he can network his event through social
media integration of our app, even ask us to post adds
for his events. For all this a convenience fee is
charged, depending upon the options chosen and event
46. • Launch of the application
• Advertising and promotion
• Constant improvement based
• Feedbacks are compulsory after
every event, followed through by
the team responsible for data
• Feedbacks are in the form of
ratings, for different services
and are updated on the
• Performance evaluation of the
company as a whole
is done by a team of analysts.
• Analyzing different sources for
metadata through surveys and also
statistics and parameters to increase
business in specific locations,
targeting them more in order to gain
more clients from that location
• Minor alterations to application,
which suits the clients, depending on
client experiences and