www.shapesource.com ■ +1 425-369-6000 ■ firstname.lastname@example.org
Cisco Systems Switches - Catalyst 9000
Using These Images
This PowerPoint file contains Enhanced Metafile (emf) vector images of the product line noted on the title page.
• Each slide contains one Enhanced Metafile (emf) vector image, the manufacturer, name of the product line, and the
product number .
• The title on each slide is the product number and it contains a hyperlink to the manufacturer’s product page or home
page for more information.
• To navigate to a particular product number, select the Outline view to show the titles of all slides.
• If you don’t have Microsoft Visio on your computer, you can ignore the vss file or Visio Stencil included in the zip file.
• All images in this PowerPoint are created using the same relative scale so the images will fit together when assembled
on a document.
• PowerPoint does not have the concept of “drawing scale” so the image scale does not relate to standard scales, i.e.
1”=1’-0”, 1:10, etc..
• You can resize an image by dragging on the sizing handles to make it larger or smaller.
• Be sure to only resize using the corner handles to maintain the proper aspect ratio, i.e. height to width.
• These are vector images that will remain clear as the size increases.
• To copy an image to another slide or to a document in another application, select image and use any of several
standard Windows Copy/Paste methods.
• Note: if you have assigned a hyperlink to the image, the Hyperlink data will not transfer when copying an image.
• These Enhanced Metafile (emf) vector images can be used with any Windows based graphic software that supports