From E-Gov to Connected Governance | Introduction 6
Semantic Exchange | Semantic Communities
Helping public and private sector organizations learn, demonstrate,
and pilot test innovative solutions for connected governance.
Implementing New Models, Practices and Solutions for Connected Governance Education Training Pilot Testing
1. New models for connection, engagement, and resourcing.
2. New models for collaboration, innovation and problem solving
3. New models and ecosystems for communication, interaction, and service delivery.
4. New models for policy making, governance, transparency, and management
Information and Communication Technologies for Connected Governance
1. Cloud computing -- scalable, secure, & economical “everything as a service:”
infrastructure, platform, software, etc.
2. Web 2.0 -- internet applications, services, and platforms for social computing,
collaboration, communication, and service delivery.
3. Web 3.0 -- Front-end semantic technologies for search, data collaboration,
ontology-driven apps, smart communication, and better user experience. Back-end
semantic technologies integration and interoperability of infrastructure, information,
processes, services, and decision-making.
4. Methodologies, tools and building blocks for developing and testing next generation
connected governance solutions.