email@example.com Ph: +91 8412017816
A highly adaptable result oriented, decisive individual with proven success in handling product
management, marketing, operational services and Data Analysis and Modelling.
• Strong exposure to Business Analytics and have experience on various analytical tools like – R,
SQL, Excel Strong Understanding of Multivariate Statistical and Advanced Analytics
• Well versed with the knowledge of Predictive Modeling techniques (Linear
Regression, Logistic Regression, Clustering Algorithms- K-Means & Hierarchical,
Decision Trees Algorithms - CART & CHAID)
• Experience in Text Mining and Tokenization for Unstructured Data following Bag of
Words and Prediction over same
• Understanding of Machine Learning technique such as Gradient Boost, Naive Bayesian,
• 2.6 years of experience in Predictive Analytics and Modelling
• Time Series Forecasting (ARIMA, ARMA), Factor Analysis (PCA)
• Experience working with very large data sets, grouping together data
• Professional experience in Software Testing which includes Experience in Functional ,
Agile, User Acceptance and Automation testing using Tools like ALM, QC, Tosca,
Selenium(IDE & Webdriver)
• Project Lead Experience Testing projects including Strong Experience at onsite
• Holds Schengen Business Visa till 2018 and Work Permit Stamped Visa for Italy till
• Strong Work Experience In Finance(Insurance Domain) Domain with Exp. In Retail also.
• Enthusiast for Learning and research with problem solving skill
2007-11 B.tech in E.C.E Engineerig from SRM University, Chennai with 8.4 cgpa
CBSE BOARD from G.G.N Public School, Ludhiana with 82 %
CBSE BOARD from G.G.N Public School, Ludhiana with 85 %
Persistent Systems - PUNE May’2016 till Date
Project: Persistent Analytics Practice & Product Team
• Used Text Mining for the unstructured Adjuster Notes, to find the important KPI which
will turn into decision making
• Used Tokenization and Ngrams for phrase identification
• Used decision Trees algorithm in order to arrive at rules
• Working On USA based firm for survey analysis of Underbank and Unbank people with
rule based approach
• Individual contributor and performer for POc’s for pipelined project
• Working On Analytic Products in order to Embed Sentimental Analysis for financial
product (Unstructured data)
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES- PUNE
Project: GEOS Agency Migration , Client : Generali (Germany and Italy) , Role : Big Data
(Jan. ’15 – Mar. ’16 )
• Used Data analytics for Fraud Detection in the company, algorithms used like Logistic
regression and decision tees for the prediction. Detection of fraud begins with defining the
portfolio i.e. list of customers under observation. CRM data of customer is used to identify
the fraud by the customers.
• Data extraction and dataset preparation was done using SQL
• Part of Onsite Team for Transition of Project
• Understanding of client applications in Insurance business
• Used algorithms like Logistic Regression , Decisions Trees & Random
Project: Microsoft Azure , Client : Microsoft (USA) , Role : Big Data Analyst
( Feb ’ 14 – Dec‘ 14)
• Worked on Propensity Models (Lead Scoring Model) for the prediction of lead conversion into
customers. Used algorithms like Logistic Regression & Random Forest.
• Determine statistical clusters to Identify distinct leads needs & behaviours and proceed to the
development of new products services and targeting the diverse usage profiles of the customers
with marketing campaigns.
• Time Series- ARIMA Algorithm was used to forecast Trend & growth of Azure sales and
Project: GEOS , Agency Migration , Client : Generali (Germany and Italy) , Role:
Automation & U.A.T Test Analyst ( Onsite)
(Jan 13' – Jan 14' )
• Involved in functional study of the Application.
• Involved in Preparation and Execution of automated test cases.
• Involved in Data Driven Testing using Templates through Tosca
• Here , I took the ownership to lead the Team on technical front so as to make our team self
sufficient in the TOSCA Automation Tool
• Involved as transition resource from TCS for the Client side
• Involved in Execution of test cases with the help of business user.
• Involved in Knowledge transition from client and did role of lead to run a team of 6 associates.
Reverse Knowledge transition were also given to support offshore associates
• Responsible for major deliverable reports on behalf of whole team to client and higher levels
Project: Annuities, Client: Friends Life (U.K.) , Role : Functional & Automation Test
Jan 12' – Dec 12'
Understanding the Requirements and Functional Specifications of the application in Agile methodology.
• Understanding the requirements in Sprints from the Tool Rally
• Prepared and Executed Test Scenarios, Test cases as per System Requirements
• Involved in GUI, Functional, Regression testing and System testing
• Involved in all testing related documentation.
• Involved in Preparation and execution of Automated test cases using Selenium(Webdriver &
• Involved in Test Suite Creation and report generation using Test NG
• Here ,I took the ownership to bring automation the Account form where we got an approval to
from the Client and it was one of the successful milestone for my account
Certifications & Trainings
Successfully completed a professional training program in Advanced Analytics
- Proficient in using R and Excel for the data analysis and statistical techniques
- Leveraging Advanced R and SQL for data mining and management of big datasets
- Well versed with advanced multivariate techniques like cluster analysis, factor analysis, linear and
logistic regression, Decision Tress, Forecasting Algorithms Techniques
- Worked over Huge volume data sets case studies, involving real industry problems and projects
pertaining to market predictive analytics, segmentation, sales forecasting (Insurance, Retail)
- Got Numerous Client Appreciation and Awards for Skills and pro activeness
- Participated in may voluntarily activities in the TCS including Technical and Cultural activities at project
and TCS Level
- Got On the Spot Award from TCS for highly appreciated work
- Received Laurels for Dance and Drama
- Received appreciation on my Team leadership Skills and also for handling the Project from onsite being
an only Team member to stabilize a Start up project from scratch
Core Competencies & Skills
IT Skills: - R Programming, R Studio, Weka SQL, Gate(NLP Superficial), MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS
Word, Google Analytics ,Tablaeu , HP ALM, HP QC, Selenium Webdriver, Selenium IDE, Burp Suite,
Tosca, SVN, CVS, QMF
Name : : Navdeep Singh
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital status : Single
Languages known : English , Hindi, French & Punjabi
Strengths : Quick Learner and Hard worker, Great Leadership And
Hobbies : Travelling, Event Management, Gardening, Cooking,
Collection of Stamps, Quizzing, Dancing, Orator
Date: 22/06/2016 Navdeep Singh
Apparemment, vous utilisez un bloqueur de publicités qui est en cours d'exécution. En ajoutant SlideShare à la liste blanche de votre bloqueur de publicités, vous soutenez notre communauté de créateurs de contenu.
Vous détestez les publicités?
Nous avons mis à jour notre politique de confidentialité.
Nous avons mis à jour notre politique de confidentialité pour nous conformer à l'évolution des réglementations mondiales en matière de confidentialité et pour vous informer de la manière dont nous utilisons vos données de façon limitée.
Vous pouvez consulter les détails ci-dessous. En cliquant sur Accepter, vous acceptez la politique de confidentialité mise à jour.