1. Key Features
• Guaranteed additions1 of 5.5% p.a. of Sum assured during
the FirstFive Years to augment your Savings.
• Flexibility to choosethe policy term to suit your shortto long
term savings needs
• DoubleSum Assured in case of Accidental death
• Enjoy growth of your corpus through Compound Reversionary
bonus1 and Terminal Bonus1, if any
Option 1 : EndowmentOption
Option 2 : Endowmentwith
ADB - Accidental Death Benefit
Min entry age Option 1: 0 yrs (30 days)
(Age as on last birthday) Option 2: 18 yrs
Max entry age
(Age as on last birthday) 50 years
Max maturity age 65 years
Policy Term 10 years - 30 years
(in multiple of 1 year)
Premium PaymentTerm Same as Policy Term
Payment Mode Annual/Semi-annual/Monthly
Minimum Basic Sum r 150,000
Assured (Basic SumAssured should be
in multiples of r 1000)
Maximum Basic Sum No limit
Assured (subjectto underwriting)
Minimum Premium r10,000 per annum
Assured Discountrates areas below:
Basic SumAssured Discountper 1000 Basic
(in r) Sum Assured (in r)
150,000 - 199,000Nil
200,000 - 299,0002.00
300,000 - 499,0003.00
500,000 & above4.50
2. How does Tata AIA Life InsuranceSmart
Growth Plus work?
• Choosethe Plan Option that suits your need
• Choosethe Basic Sum Assured as per your need
• Choosethe Policy Term as per your goal
• Your premium will be calculated basis Age, Policy Term, Basic
Sum Assured, PremiumPaymentMode and Option chosen.
What are your benefits?
You are eligible for the following benefits under this product:
Guaranteed Addition (GA)
Guaranteed additions will accruein the first5 years of your
policy at the rate of 5.5% p.a. of Basic Sum Assured. The
Guaranteed additions will accrueat the policy anniversary
provided all premiums till date havebeen paid.
The accrued guaranteed additions will be paid on Maturity,
Death or Surrender. Guaranteed Addition will not accrue further
once the policy becomes reduced paid up.
On maturity we will pay, the Basic SumAssured, accrued
Guaranteed additions, vested Compound Reversionary Bonus
and Terminal Bonus, if any, provided the policy is in forceand
all due premiums have been paid.
• Compound Reversionary Bonus (CRB)
- Itwill accrueevery year fromthe 6th policy anniversary
provided the policy is in force
- Accrued CRB will be payable on death or maturity or Surrender
- Compound Reversionary Bonus will be declared by the
company annually and credited on policy anniversary
• Terminal Bonus
- Terminal Bonus will be a percentage of the accrued
Compound Reversionary Bonus
- Itwill be payable on death, if the policy is in force for 10 years,
or on maturity
3. Death Benefit
In caseof unfortunateevent of the death of the insured; Sum
Assured on death along with the accrued Guaranteed additions
(GA) plus vested Compound Reversionary Bonus and Terminal
Bonus, if any, will be payable. This total amount will be subject
to a minimum of 105% of Total Premiums Paid, as on the date
Where, "SumAssured on death' shall be the higher of
• 10 times Annualised Premium
• Basic Sum Assured
If you have chosen Option 2, we will pay an additional amount
equal to the Basic Sum assured in case of unfortunatedeath
due to accident2.
2Definition of Accident: An accident is a sudden, unforeseen and involuntary
event caused by external visible and violent means.
The Policy will terminate upon death of the insured and no
other benefit under the policy shall be payable
"Annualised Premium" shall be the premium paid in a year with
respect to the basic sumassured chosen by the Policy holder,
excluding the underwriting extra premiums and loading for
modal premiums, if any.
"Total Premiums Paid" means amount equal to the total
premiums paid during the premium paymentterm of the policy.
Such amount should be excluding interest, tax, underwriting
extra premiums and loading for modal premiums, if any.
Following are the benefits payable at the given ages for term 25
years for a healthy life and for standard age proof:-
AGE B.S.A. PREMIUM G.A. C.R.B. T.B. MATURITY
25 5 LACS 30760 1,37,500 4,75,845 5,94,806 17,08,151