How could you use our Forecast Engagement to improve your communication on Social Networks?
2. Best time to tweet
Best time to post on Facebook
Over-Graph’s user guide
3. Over-Graph, the social network communication solution, now
provides its users with an engagement forecast
for their publications on Facebook and their tweets. The forecast
is calculated on the basis of content format (text, photos, videos or
links) and is accessible directly from the “Publish” tool available at
Finally, if you are wondering how the results are calculated, you
can read an article about it on our blog.
4. There are 3 ways to use our engagement forecast module...
Choose when to publish your information
based on your own timetable and your
availability to respond to any eventual
5. 1. Hot news that just can't wait?
View the engagement forecast we calculate for the specific time of
6. - Choose the social profiles you want to target with your publication
- Add the content you want to publish (photos, links, etc.)
- See what the forecast module calculates for Facebook or Twitter
social network to be published to
engagement score for the time of
maximum score over a 7-day period
time and date of publication
7. 2. Is it possible to change it to tomorrow or to
a point in time when you will be available?
Choose a time and date for publication and see what score we
8. - There is an option allowing you to choose a future point in time
and access a forecast for it
view the same time
view a time and date
of your choosing
9. 3. Willing to publish at any point
during the day or the night?
Find the point in time that will generate the highest level of
10. -The 7-day forecast graph enables you to find the best time for
forecast for the next 7 days
displayed at a click of the
click on a point on
the graph to access
score and evaluate
the publication time