Ce diaporama a bien été signalé.
Nous utilisons votre profil LinkedIn et vos données d’activité pour vous proposer des publicités personnalisées et pertinentes. Vous pouvez changer vos préférences de publicités à tout moment.

Commercial Fuel Cards in Spain - Overview and Sales

IntroductionDatamonitor's Commercial Fuel Cards in Spain - Overview and Sales databook is a comprehensive market level resource for card issuers, fuel retailers, and suppliers to the sector. This databook examines the volume and value of fuel card purchases from 2006 to 2009. It also provides data split by card type, vehicle type, and sites accepting fuel cards from 2006 to 2010.Scope*Spain Commercial Fuel Cards Sales Volume Analysis*Spain Commercial Fuel Cards Sales Value Analysis*Spain Fuel Retailer Sales*Spain Commercial Vehicles OverviewHighlightsIn Spain, commercial fuel cards grew at a CAGR of 3.3% over the 2006-10 period, of which 80% were active commercial fuel cards.In 2010, fleet vehicles held 69.1% of active commercial fuel cards, while commercial road transport (CRT) vehicles accounted for the remaining 30.9%.Diesel accounted for 87% share of the total commercial fuel card sales volume in 2009. Gasoline accounted for the remaining 13% share.Reasons to Purchase*Assess lucrative market segments to invest in by analyzing market sizing information (revenue and volume) split by vehicle type and fuel type*Make informed business decisions through a comprehensive and granular view of the commercial fuel cards market in Spain*Design business strategies by understanding the quantitative market trends over 2006 and 2010

  • Identifiez-vous pour voir les commentaires

  • Soyez le premier à aimer ceci

Commercial Fuel Cards in Spain - Overview and Sales

  1. 1. Find Industry reports, Company profilesReportLinker and Market Statistics >> Get this Report Now by email!Commercial Fuel Cards in Spain - Overview and SalesPublished on June 2011 Report SummaryIntroductionDatamonitors Commercial Fuel Cards in Spain - Overview and Sales databook is a comprehensive market level resource for cardissuers, fuel retailers, and suppliers to the sector. This databook examines the volume and value of fuel card purchases from 2006 to2009. It also provides data split by card type, vehicle type, and sites accepting fuel cards from 2006 to 2010.Scope*Spain Commercial Fuel Cards Sales Volume Analysis*Spain Commercial Fuel Cards Sales Value Analysis*Spain Fuel Retailer Sales*Spain Commercial Vehicles OverviewHighlightsIn Spain, commercial fuel cards grew at a CAGR of 3.3% over the 2006-10 period, of which 80% were active commercial fuel cards.In 2010, fleet vehicles held 69.1% of active commercial fuel cards, while commercial road transport (CRT) vehicles accounted for theremaining 30.9%.Diesel accounted for 87% share of the total commercial fuel card sales volume in 2009. Gasoline accounted for the remaining 13%share.Reasons to Purchase*Assess lucrative market segments to invest in by analyzing market sizing information (revenue and volume) split by vehicle type andfuel type*Make informed business decisions through a comprehensive and granular view of the commercial fuel cards market in Spain*Design business strategies by understanding the quantitative market trends over 2006 and 2010 Table of ContentTABLE OF CONTENTSOverview 1Catalyst 1Summary 1Commercial Fuel Cards in Spain - Overview and Sales (From Slideshare) Page 1/5
  2. 2. Find Industry reports, Company profilesReportLinker and Market Statistics >> Get this Report Now by email!Introduction 5Reasons to purchase 5Spain Commercial Fuel Cards 6Commercial fuel cards overview 6Active cards held by vehicle type 8Active cards by geographic coverage 10Active cards by purchase options 12Spain Commercial Fuel Card Sales Volume Analysis 14Total fuel sales compared to commercial fuel card sales 14Commercial fuel card sales by card type 16Commercial fuel card sales by fuel type 18Average commercial fuel card sales volumes by vehicle 20Average commercial fuel card sales volumes by card type 22Commercial fuel card sales volumes per site 24Spain Commercial Fuel Card Sales Value Analysis 26Total fuel sales compared to commercial fuel card sales 26Commercial fuel card sales value by vehicle type 28Commercial fuel card sales value by fuel type 30Spain Fuel Retailer Sites 32Fuel retailer sites overview 32Spain Commercial Vehicles Overview 34Commercial vehicles by type 34Appendix 36Definitions 36Methodology 37Further reading 37Disclaimer 38LIST OF FIGURESFigure 1: Spain, commercial fuel cards overview, 200610 6Figure 2: Spain, active commercial fuel cards held by vehicle type (fleet and commercial road transport), 200610 8Figure 3: Spain, active commercial fuel cards by geographic coverage (domestic and European), 200610 10Figure 4: Spain, active commercial fuel cards by purchase options, 200610 12Figure 5: Spain, total public service station network fuel sales volume (million liters) compared to commercial fuel card sales throughpublic service station network, 200609 14Figure 6: Spain, commercial fuel card sales volumes (million liters) by card type, 200609 16Figure 7: Spain, commercial fuel card sales volumes (million liters) by fuel type, 200609 18Figure 8: Spain, average commercial fuel card sales volumes by vehicle (liters), 200609 20Figure 9: Spain, average commercial fuel card sales volumes by card type (liters), 200609 22Figure 10: Spain, average commercial fuel card volumes per site (million liters) by vehicle type, 200609 24Figure 11: Spain, total public network fuel sales compared to commercial fuel card sales through public network (m), 200609 26Figure 12: Spain, fuel sales value (m) through commercial fuel cards by vehicle type, 200609 28Figure 13: Spain, fuel sales value (m) through commercial fuel cards by fuel type, 200609 30Figure 14: Spain, total fuel retailer sites in comparison to sites accepting fuel cards, 200610 32Figure 15: Spain, total commercial vehicles by type, 200610 34Commercial Fuel Cards in Spain - Overview and Sales (From Slideshare) Page 2/5
  3. 3. Find Industry reports, Company profilesReportLinker and Market Statistics >> Get this Report Now by email!LIST OF TABLESTable 1: Spain, commercial fuel cards overview, 200610 7Table 2: Spain, active commercial fuel cards held by vehicle type (fleet and commercial road transport), 200610 9Table 3: Spain, active commercial fuel cards by geographic coverage (domestic and European), 200610 11Table 4: Spain, active commercial fuel cards by purchase options, 200610 13Table 5: Spain, total public service station network fuel sales volume (million liters) compared to commercial fuel card sales throughpublic service station network, 200609 15Table 6: Spain, commercial fuel card sales volumes (million liters) by card type, 200609 17Table 7: Spain, commercial fuel card sales volumes (million liters) by fuel type, 200609 19Table 8: Spain, average commercial fuel card sales volumes by vehicle (liters), 200609 21Table 9: Spain, average commercial fuel card sales volumes by card type (liters), 200609 23Table 10: Spain, average commercial fuel card volumes per site (million liters) by vehicle type, 200609 25Table 11: Spain, total public network fuel sales compared to commercial fuel card sales through public network (m), 200609 27Table 12: Spain, fuel sales value (m) through commercial fuel cards by vehicle type, 200609 29Table 13: Spain, fuel sales value (m) through commercial fuel cards by fuel type, 200609 31Table 14: Spain, total fuel retailer sites in comparison to sites accepting fuel cards, 200610 33Table 15: Spain, total commercial vehicles by type, 200610 35Commercial Fuel Cards in Spain - Overview and Sales (From Slideshare) Page 3/5
  4. 4. Find Industry reports, Company profilesReportLinker and Market Statistics >> Get this Report Now by email! Fax Order Form To place an order via fax simply print this form, fill in the information below and fax the completed form to: Europe, Middle East and Africa : + 33 4 37 37 15 56 Asia, Oceania and America : + 1 (805) 617 17 93 If you have any questions please visit http://www.reportlinker.com/notify/contact Order Information Please verify that the product information is correct and select the format(s) you require. Commercial Fuel Cards in Spain - Overview and Sales Product Formats Please select the product formats and the quantity you require. 1 User License--USD 2 795.00 Quantity: _____ Corporate License--USD 6 987.50 Quantity: _____ Contact Information Please enter all the information below in BLOCK CAPITALS Title: Mr Mrs Dr Miss Ms Prof First Name: _____________________________ Last Name: __________________________________ Email Address: __________________________________________________________________________ Job Title: __________________________________________________________________________ Organization: __________________________________________________________________________ Address: __________________________________________________________________________ City: __________________________________________________________________________ Postal / Zip Code: __________________________________________________________________________ Country: __________________________________________________________________________ Phone Number: __________________________________________________________________________ Fax Number: __________________________________________________________________________Commercial Fuel Cards in Spain - Overview and Sales (From Slideshare) Page 4/5
  5. 5. Find Industry reports, Company profilesReportLinker and Market Statistics >> Get this Report Now by email! Payment Information Please indicate the payment method, you would like to use by selecting the appropriate box. Payment by credit card Card Number: ______________________________________________ Expiry Date __________ / _________ CVV Number _____________________ Card Type (ex: Visa, Amex…) _________________________________ Payment by wire transfer Crédit Mutuel RIB : 10278 07314 00020257701 89 BIC : CMCIFR2A IBAN : FR76 1027 8073 1400 0202 5770 189 Payment by check UBIQUICK SAS 16 rue Grenette – 69002 LYON, FRANCE Customer signature:   Please note that by ordering from Reportlinker you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions at http://www.reportlinker.com/index/terms Please fax this form to: Europe, Middle East and Africa : + 33 4 37 37 15 56 Asia, Oceania and America : + 1 (805) 617 17 93Commercial Fuel Cards in Spain - Overview and Sales (From Slideshare) Page 5/5

×