Ce diaporama a bien été signalé.
PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING
SUBMITTED BY :
Name Sana Riaz
Roll No : F1F12MCOM0185
Section : 1A
Class : MCOM
4TH January 2013
What are the marketing strategy differences between Merril
Lynch Online,Merril Lynch Direct and Schwab?
Marketing Strategy of Merrill Lynch Online:
1) It was designed to support the regular full service, Broker based operations.
2) It was an online service instead of face to face contact.
3) In it high value customers had the access to account and information using the Internet.
4) By using Merrill’s Online Strategy, its institutional clients made a record of $1.9 trillion in
Marketing Strategy of Charles Schwab:
1) Charles Schwab was already working in this line.
2) He attracted investors by using high quality services using the internet.
3) His customers were increasing day by day.
4) His assets grew by 39 as compared to Merrill Lynch whose assets increased only by 38%.
5) Schwab had a cost advantage over Merrill Lynch.
Marketing Strategy of Merrill Lynch Direct:
1) Merrill Lynch direct was a full service online only retail trading site which was made by
Merrill Lynch to compete with Schwab.
2) He started working with a no of companies and provide them so many services like broker less
trading, real time market updates, access to Merrill initial public offerings.
3) It develop a strategy called Merrill Anywhere to connect clients anywhere via internet or