4. Lack of branding control Advertising and related video content Instantly accessible to a broad audience Limited content management and control Video Sharing Site Video Solution True video CMS White labeled No advertising Branded players Video discussion and interaction can be controlled What’s the Difference?
5. 1. Video CMS - control and ease of use 2. Dynamic video content 3. Customized user experience 4. Better search functionalities 5. Rate and discuss within the community 6. SEO Let’s Look @: The Case For A Video Solution
7. “ We see integrating video content into our CMS as a core strategy for the future of our site. Integrating video into the CMS allows us to do much more with our original video content than community video sites like YouTube allow and it will also make video much easier to use on our site." Brady Swenson, New Media Associate, RH Reality Check
21. 1. Content discovery - show only your related videos 2. Provide related videos to text content 3. Feature top rated video content 4. Allow users to submit video comments 5. Subtitling for international or disabilities organizations New Opportunities
22. 6. Collect and showcase visitor/constituent videos 7. Host a video contest 8. Allow users to mash-up and edit 9. Advertise events with pre/post roll 10. Video blogging New Opportunities
True video CMS: video content is integrated into your site and can be used dynamically just as you use text or image based content. You control the conversation that is happening around your videos and can use that discussion to drive the presentation of video: most commented playlists, video commenting and blogging.
Our video solution is all about control and ease of use. Dynamic video content: building dynamic playlists, enabling relevant video content to appear in context based on its meta-data attributes.
Open source: influenced by a community of developers. The platform is freely available for download and customization. Built from the ground up as a social-media video solution.
Changents is a site that enables people to learn about and become backers of change agents, people who are leading social and environmental change.