As a person you can define me as a detail oriented, self-motivated, tech savvy, efficient, punctual and
organized professional. Possess strong analytical skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions even in
highly stressful situations. My characteristics are: excellent written and verbal communication skills; Highly
trustworthy; discreet and ethical; teamwork; motivate people; resourceful in the completion of projects; effective at
multi-tasking; punctual on a regular basis and very reliable at finishing projects on or before schedule. I am looking to
join a company, where I can utilize my skills learnt from university studies and last experiences to further build the
company’s brand and exposure.
2GIS, Dubai, UAE – 2016
Sales and Marketing Executive
• Relationship building
• Researching the Market and related Products
• Presenting the product favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face
• Listening to customer requirement and presenting appropriately to make a sale
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with existing and new customers
• Maintaining the relationships, performing after sales service
• Negotiating the terms and Closing deals
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements
• Working on a CRM system, filling up the most important criteria daily and following up with the
appointments on time as scheduled in CRM
Votek, Dubai, UAE – January 2015 to May 2015
• Working on a Campaign for several interactive software programs, increasing awareness, running incentive
programs, raising funds
• Developing contests to attract the customers in the language they understand, building a relationship
between the product and the customer, creating a need
• Marketing New Products/Services – Working on new ideas, creating proposals for new ideas with robotic
techniques which could help conferences to find the information through the walking information stick,
marketing it to the potential clients in order to meet their need, which actually improves their service field,
nowadays you can see those robotic information stick with a screen on it rolling in many places, for
example Emaar office.
• Marketing New Service App for UAE housing establishment – voice FAQ answer software,
• Marketing new service App for Etisalat and Du’s Queue processes
• Price promotions, coupons, rewards/incentives
Al Marin LLC, Sharjah, UAE — 2012 - 2015
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
• The nature of my job was to find prospect clients, relationship building, updating on available products,
sending the clients photos of the products, needed detailed information about products, keep them up to
• Learn the market, find the available websites who deal with our types of products, learn about their
offering prices, advertise in different websites, and keep track of new and old existing markets.
• Meet the client, approach, demonstrate, negotiate, set the contract and close the deal.
• Be prompt, and finish the documents and delivery of the product within the promised timeline.
• If there is a delay, try to apologize beforehand, so they are aware and prepared.
• At this part of the job, I have learnt how to deal with various types of clients, with patience, with no
patience, understanding, nervous, aggressive, and etc
• I learnt how to be prompt, professional, communicative, problem solving, convincing and etc.
2. Ghassan Car showroom, Dubai, UAE — 2011-2012
Daily worked with customers that wanted to buy Toyota and Lexus Cars for exporting purposes. Following up by
placing order in system, learned a lot about specifications of different types of Toyota and Lexus Cars. Similar
responsibilities as above apply.
• Generating Leads
• Customer Service
• Handle Documentation
• Making Calls and sending emails
• Keep in touch with customers; Keep them updated
• Team Management and Player
• Sales and Communication
Canadian University of Dubai, UAE - 2011 to 2015
Bachelors of Business Administration and Marketing CGPA 3.75
• Transferred from American College of Dubai in 2011
American College of Dubai (ACD)
Bachelors of Business Administration, 2009-2011
Oriental Languages Academic Lyceum, Tashkent city, Uzbekistan 2005-2008
High School Diploma, Areas of study: A philology faculty (history, literature, Linguistics). B Japanese language
(grammar, writing, literature, culture)
Gafur Gulom Primary and Secondary School 1996-2005
• Al Madani Modern Computer Institute, Dubai, UAE. Certificate 2009.
• Middlesex University, Case Study Competition, Emirates Airlines, Dubai, UAE, Certificate 2015
• Participation Certificate in: First Middle East Conference on Global Business Economics, Finance and Banks -
Acquired in 10/12/2014
• Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects Jan11, 2016
• Special Training on Professional Selling (credit) in Canadian University of Dubai
• Graphic Designing
Achievements and Publication
An Empirical Analysis of Attributes Influencing Bank Selection Choices by Customers in the UAE: The Dubai Context.
Authors: Shirin Kh. Abdulaziz A. A., and Dr.Christian I. E.
President in School of Affairs: International Events and Community Outreach Student Council position, Ambassador of
Canadian University Dubai
• HTML; Graphic Designing (Adobe Photoshop; Adobe Illustrator and Adobe In-design)
• Ready to accept challenges ahead;
• Willing to relocate and accept responsibility; ready to work under-pressure;
• Committed to excellence; Fast learner;
• Excellent communication and organizational skills;
• Promptness in work;
• Good coordination skills;
• Excellent follow-up;
3. • Building rapport
• Strong attention to detail
• English – fluent
• Russian – fluent
• Uzbek – native language
• Japanese – basic
• Extracurricular: Arabic – basic intermediate (GCC verbal, and modern speaking and writing)
Sports: swimming, gym, running, Attend trainings, Education and learning, Travel, Socializing.