Ce diaporama a bien été signalé.
Le téléchargement de votre SlideShare est en cours. ×

Being Calm in a Changing World

Ad

1	
  
Being	
  calm	
  in	
  a	
  	
  
Changing	
  World	
  !	
  	
  
Xavier	
  Denoël	
  
Trainer	
  &	
  Coach	
  Therap...

Ad

Are we living through a
paradigm shift?
2	
  

Ad

Are we living through a
paradigm shift?
3	
  

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Ad

Chargement dans…3
×

Consultez-les par la suite

1 sur 38 Publicité
1 sur 38 Publicité
Publicité

Plus De Contenu Connexe

Publicité

Being Calm in a Changing World

  1. 1. 1   Being  calm  in  a     Changing  World  !     Xavier  Denoël   Trainer  &  Coach  Therapist     www.xavierdenoel.be    
  2. 2. Are we living through a paradigm shift? 2  
  3. 3. Are we living through a paradigm shift? 3  
  4. 4. Are we living through a paradigm shift? 4  
  5. 5. Are we living through a paradigm shift? 5   Moore’s Law : performance of computer chips doubles every two years In  1945,  60%  of  the  French   labour  popula;on  was   working  in  the  fields.   Now,  2%  feeds  the  remaining   98%.  
  6. 6. Are we living through a paradigm shift? 6  
  7. 7. Are we living through a paradigm shift? 7  
  8. 8. Impact of changes on professionals 8   Workers  have  to  deal  with  :   •  Increased  demands  to  learn  new  skills   •  Need  to  adopt  new  ways  of  working   •  Pressure  of  the  demand  for  higher  producJvity   •  Demands  for  increased  quality  of  work   •  Increased  Jme  pressure   •  Higher  compeJJon   •  Increased  job  insecurity     •  Less  Jme  for  co-­‐workers  and  socialising     Modern  Working  Life,  WHO  2007    
  9. 9. Consequences 9  
  10. 10. Se  développer  professionnellement     EU-Conference "Promoting mental health and well-being in workplaces" on 3rd and 4th March 2011 in Berlin Work-­‐related  stress  is  one  of  the  biggest  health  and  safety   challenges  that  we  face  in  Europe.  Nearly  one  in  four   workers  is  affected  by  it,  and  studies  suggest  that  between   50%  and  60%  of  all  lost  working  days  are  related  to  it.  This   represents  a  huge  cost  in  terms  of  both  human  distress  and   impaired  economic  performance.         12/06/15   10  
  11. 11. Stress Impact 11  
  12. 12. Change 12   If you're in a bad situation, don't worry, it'll change. If you're in a good situation, don't worry, it'll change. John A. Simone
  13. 13. What can I control in my life ? 13   This  is  under  my  control   This  is  NOT  under  my  control   Lindsay  Lohan  
  14. 14. 14   Actor or Victim ? 100   0  Response-­‐ability   Power  for  change   100   0  
  15. 15. 15   Actor or Victim ? 100   100  Response-­‐ability   Power  for  change   100  
  16. 16. If you don't like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Mary Engelbreit           16  
  17. 17. 17   The  microbe  is  nothing,     the  soil  is  everything     Pasteur  
  18. 18. I am / I become what I eat 18   Body  food       Mind  food       Rela;onship  food  
  19. 19. 19   What  is  relevant  is  not  the  quan;ty  or   the  quality  of  the  food  you  eat  but   what  you  can  digest  (Chandra  Swami)   Helping  the   nervous   system   Drinking  a  glass   of  warm  water   before  breakfast  
  20. 20. 20   Choose  an  ac;vity  you  like   which  helps  you  to  keep   balance  and  prac;se  it  on   a  regular  basis    
  21. 21. 21   Learning  to  idenJfy  our  emoJons  and  to   express  them   Talking   Externalising   Introver;ng   Deflec;ng  
  22. 22. A few tips ? 22   Walk  30  minutes   every  day  before   going  to  bed   Prac;se  EMDR/EFT   techniques   Shou;ng  as  you  pass  by   a  noisy  road   Learn  breathing   exercises   Draw  a   mandala  
  23. 23. Removing Unnecessary Clutter 23  
  24. 24. Preserving Tranquil Spots 24  
  25. 25. 25  
  26. 26. 26   60  000  thoughts  per  day  !  
  27. 27. 27  
  28. 28. Cultivating Inner Peace 28  
  29. 29. 29  
  30. 30. To go further … 30  
  31. 31. 31  
  32. 32. 32  
  33. 33. 33  
  34. 34. 34  
  35. 35. 35  
  36. 36. 36  
  37. 37. 37  
  38. 38. 38   www.xavierdenoel.be    

×