SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Ce diaporama a bien été signalé.
Vous avez débloqué des téléchargements illimités sur SlideShare!
Abhijat Dhawal 80303120011
Abhishek Gupta 80303120017
Anirudh Prasad 80303120063
3rd Party / Partner
“Collaborative Support” – Vision
Oracle Web Conferencing
• Information TechnologyBetter Support Faster.. 225 billion industry by
is poised to become a US$
Bring all the right
• Next generation of Oracle Direct Connect - hosted by Oracle and part of Collaboration
resources to the
ConsultingThe IT sector has become one of the most significant growth catalysts for
• the Indian economy. the MetaLink homepage
Easy to launch directly from
• The sector is estimated to have grown by 19 per centdiagnose your issue
• Multi-user enabled - all involved parties can participate to help in the FY2011.
• OWC sessions can be recorded - vital info can be shared within Oracle once captured
•Support Personnel can be captured on the fly
Access from MetaLink
Join your Conference
Enter your Details
Oracle Web••Conferencinguniquewith Service
Clicks Conference Title matching
Arrange time for OWC session Customer
For your security: your
TAR/SR Engineer is used as
Supportnumber through SR the meeting Password
or into Metalink
Hosted by Oracle
• Click on Oracle Collaborative Support
• button in lower left email address & Company are
Once your name, corner
Uses Secured Socket Layer with 128-bit data encryption
provided, you may join conference
SR and CSI numbers required to collaborate
MetaLink access is needed to collaborate
Only standard outbound HTTP and HTTPS ports (port 80 and
port 443) are used
Default mode is Oracle seeing Customers screen
Customer can decide to allow Oracle mouse/keyboard control
Customer can share desktop, application or individual windows – Sharing only required information
Sharing experience with experts
Desktop Sharing Mode
Share an Application
Share an Area
Share Entire Desktop
To resolve Host or presenter can grant authority to anyneed to share their findings with
complex issues, Engineer & Customer maysee Initialization screen, then
Oracle Development or system experts, not present. to present your issue to
• ClickPresenter rights, click the blue (person) icon next to the attendee’s
• on New User if experiencingbegin Desktop Sharing Mode
• • Thenname 4th icon from left to conversation if acceptable to customer
Record on screen activity and/or
Test to check system compatibility
• Shared control, click the yellow (mouse) icon next to to attendee’s
To sessions are password protected Application icon
• Recordedpresent an application, click the Share anfor security onlythebe seen by participants
and • name
designated an area of your desktop, click the Share an Area icon or for entire desktop,
To present persons
click the Share Entire Desktop icon
• Vision- “Provide high quality service and be a bench mark in the industry”
• Mission-” To be the premiere Support and Technical Services provider that
• helps to create a prosperous future queries .
Software installation, support, and for clients”
• Core Values• IT Maintenance.
• Availability and Responsiveness to customers
• Support Windows, Macintosh, Unix (Solaris/Linux) platforms.
• Clear and concise communications -internally and externally
• Support Java, C#, mainframe.
• Accountability and Accuracy
• E-mail installation, questions, or problems.
• Network configuration problems including IP addresses.
7 P’s of Services
• Company is in the business on IT Service: staff has to have adequate skills.
• Technology is backend. Accounting for instance
• Technology glitch could have adverse effect on the quality and trust.
• Customer/ Client are technology literate.
• Technology is used in all the phases of service generation.
There is a Gap existing in the employee’s courtesy level. This is type 1 Gap: (Not
knowing what customers expect) Each might have occurred due to lack of inward
communication and insufficient relationship focus mostly by the employee and
sometimes by the customers.
Gap3 (Not delivering to the service standards) where in the reason could be failure
to match supply & demand and the problems with service intermediaries.
Gap 4 ( Not matching performance to promises) it could be due to lack of
communications as some of the customers also lack the knowledge of
Relative Importance of Service Dimensions
Significance & Recommendations
Selling IT contracts – secured Perception (P)revenueExpectation (E)
way to generate
IT Company to develop human resource management strategies to train employees.
Customer handling department of employees should pay more attention to the tangible
aspects of the service quality.
CRM employee should focus on specific items including equipment and physical facilities,
appearance of employees, materials associated with the service, and operating hours in the
Use of simulation for training purpose
Webinars, conference calls to solve minor 1.46