Ce diaporama a bien été signalé.
Nous utilisons votre profil LinkedIn et vos données d’activité pour vous proposer des publicités personnalisées et pertinentes. Vous pouvez changer vos préférences de publicités à tout moment.

European funds - an opportunity we must take advantage of

.

  • Soyez le premier à commenter

  • Soyez le premier à aimer ceci

European funds - an opportunity we must take advantage of

  1. 1. The Covid-19 crisis, European Funds and Budget The European Union (EU) response to the economic and social impact of the pandemic has been rapid and robust. Multiannual financial framework 2021 – 2027 (MFF) €1,074.3 billion European recovery plan Next Generation EU Temporary emergency instrument to accelerate sustainable recovery in the EU €750 billion The European Recovery and Resilience Facility (Next Generation EU) is an important step in the European construction process, most notably in the design and implementation of common fiscal policy elements. Distribution of the (RRF) non-reimbursable funds Billion € The efficient allocation of the funds towards productive investments and their adequate implementation and governance, combined with transparency in the process, are the necessary conditions for achieving the greatest possible impact in terms of growth potential and employment. Estimated impact of the allocation of the RRF funds on Spain’s GDP Source: Círculo de Empresarios, Equipo Económico (Ee) and European Commission, 2021 EUROPEAN FUNDS – AN OPPORTUNITY WE MUST TAKE ADVANTAGE OF The 3 pillars of targeted investment Energy transition Digitization Reindustrialization Decarbonization Energy Efficiency The Circular Economy Creation of a single European market for public and private data Cybersecurity The Internet of Things Autonomous vehicles Other funds SURE, EIB, European Stability Mechanism (ESM-MEDE) + transfers for the Coronavirus Response Investment Initiative (CRII and CRII+) > €870 billion 2021-2027 Next Generation EU 3 years 360 750 390 subsidies loans European Recovery Plan Billion € Recovery and Resilience Facility (RRF) 672.5 47.5 7.5 10 5.6 5 1.9 REACT-EU Resc EU Horizon Europe Invest EU Program Rural Development Program Just Transition Mechanism Forward scheduling for the allocation and recovery of funds Jul 2020 Dec 2020 April 2020 2021 2022 Approval of the plan Ratification by the European Parliament and Council Presentation of the projects Allocation of 70% of the RRF funds 2028- 2058 Debt repayment acquired in capital markets 2023 Allocation of the remaining 30% of the RRF funds Poland 23.9 Germany 25.6 Spain 69.5 France 39.4 Italy 68.9 Breakdown of the distribution of the non- reimbursable transfers from the National Budget by Ministry Billion € Non-reimbursable funds RRF (current prices; billion €) 1 34.5 70 Project selection With rigor and based on technical criteria, with participation from the private sector. Governance System Consistency with the legal system and regulatory framework to guarantee legal security. Coordination between Public Administrations Avoid overlaps and delays in execution. Evaluation Know the effectiveness of investments. Transparency and dissemination Calls for grants with scope and availability for companies of all sizes. Structural reforms Execution in parallel with investments to improve the business environment, increase competitiveness and generate growth and quality employment. Parliamentary support Majority to guarantee society's commitment to a shared strategy. Weight of the State in the economy Return to pre-pandemic levels in parallel with the recovery process. Fiscal consolidation Commitment to bring public debt to sustainable levels in the medium term. Círculo de Empresarios suggestions 1.6 2.4 3.5 1.8 3.3 4.9 0 1 2 3 4 5 2021 2022 2023 Central scenario (60% execution) High execution scenario (70%) 6.8 4.9 3.6 1.8 1.7 Ministry of Ecological Transition Transport Mobility Economic Affairs Education and Vocational Training Industry, Tourism and Commerce Labor and Social Economy Science and Innovation

×