SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
• "That's what we are: ghosts. Waiting for you
in the dark. You can't see us, but we see you.
No matter whose cloak you wear: Lannister,
Stark, Baratheon, you prey on the weak, the
____________will hunt you down."
• Some features about X-
• They speak a language called Skroth
• The superiors wear a prominent black armor
• Their leader wears a crown of horns
• They all have incredible strength and display
great efficiency in combat.
• They were defeated in the War of the Dawn.
• X is not a term commonly used in the books.
• The largest river in Westeros is known at the
X. It splits into 3 branches, the Red Fork, the
Green Fork, and the Blue Ford.
• The site of the confluence of the Green Fork
with the main river was the site of a significant
battle, where the loser’s armor was smashed,
and the jewels adorning it were scattered
everywhere. After that incident, the point has
been named as ________ .
• “It was basically a giant, three-pound gummi
bear covered in fake sugar blood – which has
the added attraction of drawing real flies."
Through repeated takes, ______ did have to
eat much of it. ______ said that it tasted
of bleach and was made tough and gristly by
the addition of valves made from "something
like dried pasta." The last few shots of that
scene barely had to be enacted as _______
was quite sick by that time itself.
• In her youth, X was engaged to a member
of House Targaryen, as it was "all the rage" at the
time; it was her sister Viola whom Luthor was
expected to marry. The night before Luthor was
to propose to Viola, X snuck into his chamber and
seduced him; the thought of marrying a
Targaryen and his "ludicrous silver hair" did not
appeal to her.
• Although X consistently referred to Luthor as an
oaf, she was genuinely fond of him.
• “We used squishy wet elements such as fruits
and vegetables . . . A lot of the what we mix in are
just labeled ‘fruit smash,’ but I believe there is a
watermelon in there, because it has some oomph
to it. . . . There’s a bubbling sound in there that’s
mud bubbling. There’s some crunch in there,
some bone breaks. We have actual bone breaks
that we’ve recorded over the years, be it chicken
bones that we pitch down to make them sound
larger, or what have you.”
• This title has existed with the Starks for
thousands of years. Among the various people
who possessed it include Robb Stark, Edwyn the
Spring King, Brandon the Burner, Brandon the
Shipwright, Benjen the Bitter, Benjen the Sweet,
King Theon Stark, Brandon the Builder, and
Torrhen Stark, the King who knelt.
• Neither Eddard Stark nor his father Rickon Stark,
ever had this title.