17. And your expectations? Turn back to your neighbour Regardless of how well you did – ask them… What is one thing I could have done better? Courtesy: Dave Howlett ??? Excercise
18. Consulting Is About Relationships Relationships are based on a mutual exchange of value. Whether the exchange of value is mutual is a matter of perception There are learned behaviours, skills and techniques to affect that perception It starts with the realization that it’s not about you You get better at it by asking and applying one thing at a time
51. Can you SELL it? They wouldn’t listen to the fact that I was a genius, The man said they had all that they could use. Now I got the steadily depressing No count mind messin’ Workin’ in the car wash blues….. Jim Croce
52. Taking Care Of Business “ I’m doing a great job of Selling – my customers are doing a lousy job of Buying !”
53. People Don’t Buy Drills (Mark Langlois) Name one of your key products/services: Five Problems That It Solves: Problem 1: Problem 2: Problem 3: Problem 4: Problem 5: Source: The Spin Selling Fieldbook
54. Taken from the point of view of a real potential customer (segment) – what is the real view they would have of The attributes of your service? Be honest! It’s their perception that counts! Try to do one of these for your competitors…
56. Help them by pushing the point… Is there one thing I could have done better?
57. Sit down. Shut up. And Sell! Sales is a process that anyone can learn. It involves connecting, listening and learning… People who follow a process have the greatest overall improvement in success rates.
59. The Buying Process Unaware Contemplating Planning Action Sold and Serving Advocacy Cal Harrison – BEYOND Referrals
82. Intranet Components Case Managements Document Management Wiki for Manuals Content Management Time and Projects s Chat Home Page CRM Direct access from anywhere on network. Secure and password protected wherever desired Customer Portal Contacts, Leads, Calls, History
83. Leveraging The Internet From affordable webcasting, to social networks, to new email networks to the phones we use. We have a sophisticated tools that are very cheap to own and operate.