swimming is very important because it causes a lot of health benefits in the body.there are going to be a lot of improvement in the body such as strengthen the muscle. Swimming is a great recreational activity for people of all ages.
2. WHAT IS SWIMMING ?
• Is an individual or team sport that involves using arms and legs to move
the body along with the water
• The process of swimming is to break through the force of water by moving
our hands and legs
• Is an aerobic sport, helps improve
3. HEALTH BENEFIT
The latest research shows that only about 4.3% of people have no health issues, all
around the world swimming bring a lot of health benefit
• Keep your heart rate up and takes some of the impact stress off your body
• Helps to maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart, and lungs
• Tones muscles and builds strength
• Provides an allover body workout, as nearly all of your muscle is used during
• Swimmers live longer, regular swimming helps people stay mentally and physically fit
• Swimming is asthma friendly
4. EFFECT OF SWIMMING
Swimming is one of the best recreation, means activity done for relaxation when a
person is not working.
Swimming gives a lot good effect such as
• Relief Stress
• Coordination ,balance and posture
And moreover it provides good low-impact therapy for some injuries and
6. HOW DOES SWIMMING SHOW
CHANGES IN OUR BODY?
DIFFERENT SWIMMING STYLES GIVE DIFFERENT CHANGES
• BUTTERFLY- it’s going to be stressful for shoulder muscles, constant stress on
that muscle will end up growing that muscle more than average.
• BREAST STROKE- it’s going to be stressful for hamstrings muscles, again
constant stress on that muscle will end up growing that muscle more than
• INCOMPLETE BREATHE- as the lungs and respiration system is being trained to
breathe in certain rhythm that a swimmer follow in training sessions, they always
feels out of breathe after certain breathes.
7. WHO ARE RESTRICTED
SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SWIM FOR SOME REASONS, FOR
• PEOPLE WITH HEART PROBLEM THEY TEND TO FIND IT HARD TO BREATHE
UNDER THE WATER
• PEOPLE WHO GET PANIC THUS THIS MAY TEND TO DROWN
• PEOPLE WITH HIGH FEVER
• PEOPLE WHO ARE ALLEGORIC TO WATER, (CHLORINE)
THUS PEOPLE WITH THESE PROBLEMS TEND TO STAY AWAY FROM POOLS
8. SHORT VIDEO ON THE BENEFITS
Click on the play button to watch the video!
9. If you would like to
click on the