3. Music is a broad category; therefore, they are divided Into categories known as genres. Genre is a category of a different style of music HOW IS MUSIC CATEGORIZED?
4. TYPES OF MUSIC Rap R & B also known as Rhythm and Blues Country Music Rock Alternative Rock Heavy Metal Death Metal Classical music Punk Rock Reggae Ska Funk
5. Where can music be heard? Backyard, playgrounds, school, mp3s, computer, hospital, house, work, clubs, to make things very simple, music can be heard ANYWHERE! It can be heard anywhere as long as it forms a pattern, creating a symphony or harmony.
6. WHEN DID MUSIC COME TO LIFE? Music came to life during the 6th century. Pythagoras, a Greek mathematician discovered music.
7. Instruments used to create MUSIC! (“,) Your mouth (Beatboxing and Singing) Guitars (Electric or Acoustic) Bass Guitars (Electric or Acoustic) Drums Violins Trumpets Harmonicas Pianos
9. How does music play an important role? Lyrics make music an important role. A lot of lyrics in music portray love, hatred, violence, parental guidance, inspiration, and many more. Whenever we are stress, music is one reliever. When we are down, music is an attention getter. When we feel happy, music is somewhat needed. And finally, when we are sleepy, there is always The quiet storm. The quiet storm is a radio program that plays nonstop slow songs.