Soyez le premier à aimer ceci
Your next step here :
Although mobile marketing and social media get the most attention recently, email marketing remains the pillar in digital marketing. According to research, with the application of email marketing best practices, email has undoubtedly more dominance in the online business than ever.
Email marketing is the key to enhance brand loyalty of customers, lead businesses to online and offline channels, incorporates multi-marketing ways and strengthens the development of social networks. Email marketing is the best means to deliver message to the target audience.
In establishing effective email marketing, the following are some of email marketing best practices that can be helpful to make emails highly notable and to realize the desired results.
• Personalization – Personalization deals to the improvement of response rate by way of personalizing email content. This requires effective use of imaginative means other than just addressing the recipient by their first name.
• Subject Line – The subject line must be kept short and direct. Be cautious not to use words that may be considered “junk” by the spam filters.
• Testing – Used to test the email content with the top email customers and providers in order to guarantee that it is visible to the most number of users.
• Success Measurement - This measurement ensures the outline of your email marketing key performance indicators such as open rate, click-through rate, delivery rate, bounce rate, referral rate, unsubscribe rate and the number of spam complaints.
• Content Width – Limit the email content up to 650 pixels only. Email customers usually open email content inside window pane. Therefore, they do not see content automatically if it is beyond such boundary.
• Images and Text– Stop placing text within images. Email clients do not usually download images automatically, which means the content is not readily viewable at first sight.
• Over Spamming – Refrain from sending many emails to the target audience, unless they are expecting them.
• Keep the Message Relevant – Customers are appreciative in receiving emails that have significance. Never offer them things that they do not sign up for.
• Call-To-Action – Content must be clear at all times, constant and relays understandable call-to-action.
These email marketing best practices when applied consistently will deliver favorable returns in your email marketing efforts.