9b Students know how the nervous system mediates
communication between different parts of the body and
the body’s interactions with the environment.
9d Students know the functions of the nervous system
and the role of neurons in transmitting electrochemical
3. Beneficial's of music
• Takes away stress
• Makes you happy
• Can keep you in a good mood even after
listening to music
• Motivates You
• performing music has been proven to increase
memory and language skills
• It has been shown in Alzheimer's patients to help with
memory recall, & create image
6. Stress Relief
• Listenin to music can have a huge relaxing
effect on our mind & body, especially slow
• Singing can also be a great way to release
• They write songs when they are happy, sad, & even
when they are in love.
• Listening to different kinds of songs can change your
• Music can be a distraction to take your mind off of
negativity, or issues or just to entertain
• If you listen to techno music you could feel happier &
Have you ever seen a movie when you hear the song in
the background & you know what's going to happen by
the way the song sounds , well its just like you hearing a
song when you hear it you know eventually what's going
to happen because of how the song sounds if its sad or
even joyful , you will still know what will happen.
• If you were to listen to a sad song you most likely are
going to bring back a memory about maybe about
someone who past away, or you lost.
• Music can often make your day , because you may have
heard a song that reminded you of that person , it may
be sad , bad , or even good .