2. WHAT IS DIGITAL MARKETING?
• Digital Marketing is marketing of products and
servicing digital technologies, mainly on the internet,
but also including mobile phones, display advertising
and any other digital medium.
• In digital marketing, Social Media will help to gain
website traffic and connect with those individuals
which comes as an important part of our customer
service and brand strategy.
3. DIGITAL MARKETING ACTIVITIES
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Search Engine Marketing(SEM)
• Campaign Marketing
• Content Automation
• E-commerce marketing
• Social Media Marketing
• Social Media Optimization
• E-mail direct marketing
• Display Advertising
5. 1. AFFORDABLE
• The first point is that digital marketing is very cheaper when compared to the
other modes of marketing. Information going online about regarding your
company or any product may not cost the company more than a cost of
sending the same information via newspaper or digital advertising.
6. 2. EFFECTIVE TARGETING OF AUDIENCE
• When compared the digital marketing again with print marketing as there is
always the chance of people being attracted to the digital media more. As the
use of technology more in our daily life, there are always higher chances of
more people watching an online AD than a print media advertisement.
7. 3.THE TRACEABLE RESULTS
• Thanks to the technology it has made it very easy for the
marketers to track and monitor their results online. The data can
always be collected and the analysis of that data may help in data
assessing and provide the valuable data for various queries of the
8. 4. BETTER ROI FOR YOUR INVESTMENT
• Being digital you have access to packages at different levels of
costing hence you can pick up any one which suits your budget
best. Even a small level of investment done in mode of email
marketing has the potential to give the best results in terms of
customers engagement. Using web analytics helps the business
owner know whether your website is providing optimal ROI.