Ingredients in Tonkatsu
•10 pcs MONTEREY PORK LOIN STEAK or PORK
•salt & pepper to taste
•1 and 1/2 cup all purpose flour
•2 beaten egg
•1 1/2 cup Japanese bread crumbs
•cabbage, shredded thinly
•cooking oil for deep-frying
•commercially available Tonkatsu or Barbecue sauceuIngredients
Score the fat of the pork chops to prevent from curling. Lightly
salt and pepper the chops on both sides, then dredge in flour.
Shake off any excess flour, dip in beaten egg. Next press the
chops firmly into the breadcrumbs making sure that all surfaces
are well coated. Place them on a sheet pan covered with
parchment paper and refrigerate for an hour before using.
Deep-fry the porkchop in oil, turning once or twice until cooked
through and golden brown, approximately 4-5 minutes. The
coating should be quite crisp. Drain on a clean towel, then cut
into 1-inch strips, keeping the original shape of the chop.
Serving Suggestion:Place shredded cabbage over half of a warm
serving plate. Place the porkchop on top of the cabbage toward
the center of the plate. Serve the sauce in a separate small dish
for dipping. Garnish with lemon wedges.
Serve Tonkatsu or barbecue sauce with fried pork cutlet. Makes
3 tablespoons (45ml) olive oil
1 small onion, peeled and chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tablespoons curry powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon paprika
1 bay leaf
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
salt to taste
2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite-size pieces
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 cup (250ml) natural yoghurt
3/4 cup (200ml) coconut milk
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Remove the skin from the chicken joints, if preferred, and season
them with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan or flameproof casserole. Add the
chicken and brown it on all sides for 6–8 minutes over a medium heat.
Remove and set aside on a plate.
3. Cook the onions in the pan for 5 minutes until golden brown,
stirring regularly. Add the garlic and curry powder or paste and cook,
stirring, for 1 minute.
4. Add the stock, tomato purée, sugar and seasoning. Mix well and add
the chicken. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer
for 45 minutes or until tender, turning the chicken pieces halfway
5. Remove the chicken to a serving dish using a draining spoon. Heat
the sauce over a high heat for 2–3 minutes until reduced and
2 lbs pork belly
2 tbsp salt
2 tbsp whole pepper corn
5 pcs dried bay leaves
3 cups cooking Oil
34 ounces Water
1. Place the water on a big cooking pot and bring to a boil
2. Put-in the pork belly then add 1 tbsp of salt, pepper, and bay leaves and simmer
for 30 minutes or until meat is tender
3. Remove the meat from the pot and let it cool down for a few
4. Spread 1 tbsp of salt on the meat, make sure to distribute it evenly on all sections
5. We now need to deep fry the meat. On a dry cooking pot place the cooking oil and
heat it up
6. When the oil is hot enough, put the meat in the cooking pot and let it cook until
the immersed side is brown and the meat’s texture is crispy
7. Flip the meat to cook the opposite side
8. Remove the meat from the pan, let it cool down a little then slice according to
9. Serve hot. Share and Enjoy
Ingredients in Carbonara
1 lb spaghetti
¼ cup heavy cream
½ lb bacon, cut into ½-inch dice
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp chopped Italian parsley
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
¾ cup freshly grated pecorino-romano cheese (parmesan may
1. Fill a large soup pot with cold water and add a handful or so of Kosher salt. Stir
and taste; it should taste like seawater. Cover the pot and heat the water until it
2. Add the diced bacon to a cold sauté pan and cook slowly over a low heat for 10
to 15 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and drain on paper towels.
3. Drop the spaghetti into the boiling salted water and cook according to package
instructions, about 6 to 9 minutes or until al dente, or tender but still firm to the
4. While the pasta cooks, combine the eggs, cheese, cream and olive oil in a bowl
and beat with a whisk until completely mixed.
5. Drain pasta, toss with the egg and cream mixture, then add the cooked bacon and
chopped parsley. Serve right away, with additional grated cheese if desired.
2 lbs Spaghetti
1 big bottle banana ketchup
1 big can Tomato sauce (approximately 4 cups)
½ cup Tomato Paste
1 tsp Garlic, minced
1 ½ lbs Ground Meat (pork or beef)
4 pcs Hotdogs, sliced
1 medium sized Onion, diced
2 tbsp Salt
36 ounces Water (about 1 liter)
4 tbsp Cooking Oil
1. In a large pot, pour the water in and bring to
2. Put-in the salt and oil
3. Add the Spaghetti Noodles and cook until
tender (see package for cooking time) then
4. Using a separate pan, saute the garlic and
5. Put-in the round meat and let cook for 5
6. Add the hotdogs and cook for 2 minutes
7. Put-in the tomato sauce, banana
catsup, tomato paste, and brown sugar then
simmer for 15 to 20 minutes
8. Place the sauce on top of the cooked
noodles and add some cheese
1 (12 ounce) package angel hair pasta
4 tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 large shallot, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic cloves, minced
4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into thin strips
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, or to taste
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Cook
angel hair pasta at a boil until tender but still slightly firm, 4 to 5
minutes. Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water
for later use. Transfer the drained pasta to a large serving bowl.
Place tomatoes in a bowl; season with sea salt and black pepper.
Pour 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil over the tomato mixture and
gently toss; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
Cook and stir sliced shallot in the hot oil until just becoming
translucent, 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir garlic into the shallot; continue cooking and stirring 1
minute more. Remove the skillet from heat.
Assemble the dish by adding the tomato mixture, the shallot and
garlic mixture, and the prosciutto to the pasta; toss to combine.
Use the reserved water from cooking the pasta to make it easier
1 Cup Frozen Strawberrie
¾ Cup Milk
¾ Cup Pineapple Juicr
½ Cup Vanilla Yogurt
2 tbl Sugar
6 Cube Ice
1 tsp wheat germs
1. Blend the strawberries, milk, pineapple juice, vanilla yogurt, sugar, ice, and
wheat germ in a blender until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides of
the blender a couple of times. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
1. In a blender or food processor, combine milk, vanilla, sugar, coffee powder and
crushed ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve
2 Mangos Peeled
2 Cups plain yogart
½ cup sugar
1 cup ice
1. In a blender, combine mangos, yogurt, sugar and ice. Blend until smooth. Pour
into glasses and serve.
185g unsalted butter, melted
1/4 cup (25g) good-quality cocoa, sifted
1 cup (220g) caster sugar
1 cup (150g) plain flour, sifted
50g dark chocolate, melted, cooled
1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
1 bunch mint, leaves picked
250g cream cheese
1/2 tsp peppermint extract (see note)
100ml thickened cream
2-3 drops green food colouring
1. Step 1 Preheat the oven to 160°C and grease and line a 20cm square loose-
bottomed cake pan with baking paper.
2. Step 2 Place butter, cocoa, sugar, eggs and flour in a bowl and mix well to
combine. Press firmly into the prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes or until set.
Allow to cool completely.
3. Step 3 Meanwhile, for the mint topping, place sugar, mint and 1/2 cup (125ml)
water in a saucepan over low heat and stir until the sugar dissolves. Increase heat
to medium and simmer for 3 minutes, then set aside to cool completely. Strain the
sugar syrup into a jug, discarding the solids. Place the cream cheese in a food
processor and whiz for a few seconds to soften. Add cooled sugar syrup, eggs,
peppermint extract, cream and food colouring and process until smooth.
4. Step 4 Pour the cheesecake mixture into cake pan then tightly wrap the base of the
pan with foil to make it watertight. Place the cheesecake in a deep baking dish and
fill with enough boiling water to come halfway up the sides of the cake pan. Bake
for 25 minutes or until topping is just set – the cake may have a slight wobble but
it will firm on cooling. Remove from the oven and cool completely, then chill for
2 hours or until firm.
250g pkt Unibic Sponge Finger biscuits
1 cup apple juice
500g cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup caster sugar
1 large lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
3 teaspoons powdered gelatine
300ml pouring cream, lightly whipped
375g small strawberries, hulled
1/2 cup strawberry jam
1. Grease and line the base and sides of a 5.5cm deep, 22cm (base) springform cake
pan. Dip biscuits, 1 at a time, into apple juice. Use to line the base of pan, cutting
2. Step 2 Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon rind until
smooth. Heat lemon juice and gelatine in a small saucepan over medium heat,
stirring with a fork until dissolved. Set aside to cool (gelatine and cream cheese
mixtures must be at the same temperature before combining).
3. Step 3 Using electric mixer on low, beat gelatine into cream cheese mixture. Fold
in cream, mixing until combined. Spoon filling over base. Smooth surface.
Refrigerate cheesecake for at least 4 hours or overnight until set.
4. Step 4 Arrange strawberries, pointed end up, over cheesecake. Warm jam in a
heatproof, microwave-safe bowl for 45 to 60 seconds on HIGH (100%). Strain
through a sieve. Drizzle warm jam over strawberries. Chill for 30 minutes or until
jam sets. Serve.
250g McVitie's Digestive biscuits
125g butter, melted
300ml ctn thickened cream
30g bar Cadbury Flake, crumbled
46g bar Cadbury Picnic, chopped
53g bar Snickers, chopped
380g can Nestle Caramel Top 'n' Fill
3 bananas, sliced
1. Process the biscuits in a food processor until fine crumbs
form. Add the butter and process until well combined. Press the
biscuit mixture evenly over the base and side of a 3cm-
deep, 23cm (base measurement) fluted tart tin, with removable
base. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill.
2. Transfer the biscuit base to a serving plate. Use an electric
beater to beat the cream in a bowl until soft peaks form.
Combine the Flake, Picnic and Snickers in a bowl.
3. Spread caramel over biscuit base. Arrange banana, in a single
layer, over caramel. Top with the cream and chocolate mixture.