SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Stephen Lynch guides you through the RESULTS.com Quarterly Strategic Review process and shares our proven best-practices to help you review your last quarter, then to assess the current reality and choose your Strategic Projects for the coming quarter
Quarterly Strategic Review
Best practices based on research and direct observations
of thousands of RESULTS.com client firms
Presenter: Stephen Lynch
Role: Head of Strategy & Consulting at RESULTS.com
Quarterly Strategic Review (4 hrs)
- Review Progress and Lessons from last quarter
- Update SWOT Analysis
- Choose Strategic Projects for next quarter
One Page Strategic Plan “Deep Dive” (2 hrs)
- Q1: Core Values, Core Purpose, BHAG
- Q2: Target Market, Value Discipline, Core vs Non Core Activities
- Q3: Strategic Positioning, Key Benefits, Brand Promise
- Q4: Industry Analysis, 3 to 5 Year Strategic Moves, Numerical Targets
Target Market Customer
Core vs. Non-Core Activities
3 to 5 Year Strategic Moves
Current Strategic Projects
Key Performance Indicators
RESULTS.com - One Page Strategic Plan
- Cell phones off. This is your future you are creating. Get involved.
- Open, honest discussion. Speak up. Share your ideas and opinions
- Productive conflict is OK. Passionately debate the issues
- Everyone must commit to final decision
Accountability for RESULTS:
- Make promises that you fully intend to keep
Review METRICS - Pick 1 that performed well last quarter
Review METRICS - Pick 1 that performed poorly last quarter
What valuable LESSONS did you learn
during the last planning cycle?
What NEW things do you need to START doing?
(Things that you are not doing yet, but you consider important for your future success)
What CURRENT things do you need to KEEP doing?
(Things that add value that need to be preserved / continued / enhanced)
What CURRENT things do you need to STOP doing?
(Things that are not working out / things that used to be valuable but are past their "use by" date / projects or initiatives that have failed to deliver
the expected results and need to be shelved / activities or behaviors that are no longer appropriate / product or service lines that should no longer
be offered because they are not important to your future success )