• Company – Micromax
• Founded - 2008
• Headquater – Gurgoan Haryana (India)
• Product – mobile
• Brands – Q1,Q2,Q5,Q7 and others
• Market share- 6%
• Key people – Rajesh Agarwal , Sumeet Arora
, Rahul Sharma , vikash jain.
• it has 1800 mAh battery size having 30 days
• affordable price
• Dual sim
• Handsets Switching Networks (GSM - CDMA)
• It has only 6% market share in the market.
• Total turn over less than nokia
• It has not as much good brand value the
customer mind as it’s competitors have.
• This “dual-SIM” feature is today present in 20
to 30 percent of all mobile handsets sold in
• market leader Nokia does not have a single
dual-SIM handset in its vast repertoire of
phone models for India.
• Micromax is now India’s third-largest GSM
mobile phone vendor with a market share of
6% after Nokia (62%) and Samsung (8%).
• Many MNC Company are coming to the
market with great number of brands with dual
sim and Thare are all ready big companies in
the market like as Nokia , samsung , LG.
7. MARKETING STRATEGY
• A 360 Degree advertising .
• Long battery targeting to rural areas.
• It is giving 5% commission to his distributers.
• Nokia usually gives a channel margin of 2
percent of which 1 percent is usually given
away as discounts. The remaining 1 percent
cannot sustain any business.
• periodic schemes or issues around “price
• The company’s vision is to develop path-
breaking technologies and efficient processes
that incubate newer markets, enliven
customer aspirations and continue to
make Micromax a trusted market leader
amongst people. The Micromax ideology
stems from its rooted belief in ‘Innovation’
and delivering “nothing short of the best.”
9. Thank you