SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Slides to describe the functionality of Hubsites in SharePoint and how hubsites helps you to build your Modern Intranet. Also the different webparts that we can use in a hubsite are described in the slides.
• ...provides personalized
experiences for the end user
• ...works anywhere, with any
• ...has a modern, beatiful design
• ...leverages the most recent
experiences available in the
• ...is built using the most recent
• ...is highly customizable for
SharePoint hub sites help you meet the needs of
your organization by connecting and organizing
sites based on project, department, division,
region, etc. making it easier to:
• discover related content such as news and other site activities,
• apply common navigation and branding across associated sites,
• search across all associated sites.
Hub sites allow us to eliminate the inflexibility
and governance limitations of “dreaded”
subsites, while providing a way to replicate one
of the key benefits of subsites — a way to create
a shared experience among related sites. Hub
sites can help kill subsites, but not without a little
planning. (Susan Hanley)
The Earth is flat…
TeamworkAbout UsInternal Services What’s New
The Earth is flat…
Internal Services What’s New
Ebook on how to build Modern Site
Use Case 1: Small business
• One hub site just to create an Intranet
• One project hub site to collect all project sites in a hub
Use Case 2: Medium or large size
Need at least one and possibly multiple Hub Sites
• Communication Site for Employee HR
• PrivateTeam site (Office 365 Group) for HR team itself
• Communication Site Marketing
• PrivateTeam site (Office 365 Group) for Marketing
• One Marketing hub and one HR Hub for instance.
Use Case 3: Project Management
• Create one hub to collect all your project sites so you can for instance
use the site webpart to liftup all your project sites.
Use the Highlighted content web part to dynamically display content
from sites associated with the hub site on the home page.
Select the sites you want to show information from
Select the type of content you want to show, and apply different
filters to also narrow down the result
What does hub sites offer
• They add a consistent branding across all sites
• They add a persistent menu, making it easier to move between the
• If you search within the hub site, it will also search all linked sites.
• A handy news digest option lets you collate selected news stories to
go out as an email summary, with images and links.
• We recently also got content targeting
• And we will also get publishing workflow/flow
Hub Site Limitations
• Sites linked into a hub site can only be associated with one hub site.
• Hubs can’t be nested, limiting their potential for a corporate portal
• No fix for multiple languages
Source, Sam Marshall: https://www.cmswire.com/digital-workplace/hub-sites-raise-sharepoints-
• You can always detach a site from a Hub if you want to attach it to another hub site in
• News, once posted on an associated site, typically takes 5–15mins to index and roll-up
to the Hub
• Hubs do not influence permissions.
• Cross site navigation means that the associated sites will have two top level navigation
bars — the hub site navigation and the current site navigation.
• Hubs will work with the SharePoint mobile app, so consider communicating to end
users which hubs they should follow or find
• You can setup your hub to require approvals. That way, not anyone would be able to
attach to a hub but instead they would have to be approved by the hub Site Owner
So does hub site helps us
with our Modern
Providers – A lot different, so you just need
to find the one you trust and loves.
•Attini from Rapid Circle
•Attollo Intranet, from Red Plane
•Bonzai from Dynamic Owl
•EasyShare from Easy SharePoint
•FLEX from ICS Solutions
•Gimmal Intranet and Portals from Gimmal
•Go Intranet Accelerator from Habanero
•Hadron from Cloud Two
•Hoozin, from Hoozin
•Injio from Webvine
•InterChange Digital Workplace from Akumina
•Kasama from Circle T
•Kira from CompanyNet
•LiveTiles SharePoint from Live Tiles
•LS Intranet from Lizard Soft
•Omnia from Prescio Fishbone AB
•OneWindow Workplace from Portal Solutions
•PortalGo! from Rhipe
•Powell 365 from Powell Software
•Rise from Perficient
•Simplify from Content Formula
•SP Intranet from SP Marketplace
•Unily from Brightstarr
•Valo Intranet from Blue Meteorite
•Wizdom from Webtop
•Work Platform Prime from Emgage