SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Seeking a challenging assignment as…
SENIOR / MID-LEVEL MANAGER
Target Sectors: BFSI, NBFC, Consumer Durables, Retail
• A highly proactive and competent MBA professional with an enriching experience of over 20 years with
reputed companies in India. Rock Solid experience in NBFC, Sales and Business Development, LAP,
Home loans, Mortgages, Credit and Risk analysis, Alternate Channel Management, Team Management
• Proactive, self-starting individual with high levels of ownership
• Possessing valuable insights, keen analysis and team approach to implement best practices, adept at
working in high-pressure environments with strict deadlines and multiple deliverables.
• Expert in promoting sales and managing Fast-Paced sales and marketing operations with a Skills that
are particularly effective in Satisfying customers, increasing revenues, and closing Sales.,
• Adept at incident response planning as well as the investigation of breaches, and assist with
disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary.
• Effective communicator & team leader with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational
• Solid background and training in areas where sales expertise, administration, organization,
interpersonal communication, motivation and management are required. Exceptional ability to enter
new environments and produce immediate results through the use of a flexible sales style and
practical skills that are easily transported between different industries
• Team Management
• Financial Marketing
• LAP and Mortgages
• Startups & Turnarounds
• Sales & BD
• Alternate Channel
• Collection & Recovery
• Digital Marketing
• Talent Acquisition
• Leadership & Training
• Contract Negotiation
• Conferred USTAAD- The Most Valuable Memento of Achievement From
ICICI BANK- Twice for over all Best Performance
• Received Memento of Appreciation for Outstanding Achievement for
Team Leadership and Business Achievement- from GE CAPITAL
• Received Memento of Appreciation for Business Excellence from HDB
• MBA- Marketing for working professionals.
• BA Corporate Secretaryship from Madras University
• Diploma in Systems Management from NIIT
• Digital Marketing / Web analytics
• IELTS (International English Language Testing Skills) from British Council with Band 7 Score
• Pursuing CCRA (Certified Credit Research Analyst)- Certified by NISM & AIWMI
• Leadership Training – GE CAPITAL
• Senior Management Training – ICICI BANK
• Excellent knowledge in MS-Excel
• Excellent knowledge in MS-Office
• Excellent Knowledge in MS-Power Point
Core Competencies / Skills
• Responsible for professionally managing the entire sales cycle, through a Team of Direct Reports
and Alternate Channels
• LAP and Mortgages – Sales and Recovery
• Proven Experience in Loss Claim and NPA management
• Ability to gather information, make decisions and drive results
• Proven Experience in Identification, Appointment and Management of Alternate Channels
• Proven Experience in Large Size Team Management
• Excellent communication skills
• Displayed an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to clearly demonstrate products, generating sales
growth in a highly competitive market place
• Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization comfortably
• Capability to prioritize and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Entrepreneurial senior executive with proven leadership managing diverse teams and cross-
functional communications, and providing motivation and strategic vision.
• Ability to play multiple roles with broad range of both analytical and creative skills in marketing,
lead management, sales training, and operations.
• Technically competent in rapidly changing technologies and business strategies that demand
attention to detail and strong long-term vision.
• Training, leading & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in process
operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
• Energetic team player – ability to work well inside a group
• Flexible individual with an ability to learn quickly
Work Experience / Career Progression
Company: SREI BNP PARIBAS
Designation: Senior Manager –Loss Claim Management
Tenure: Sep’14 - till date
Job Purpose: To reduce NPA and to reduce 180+. Making collection efficiently to ensure that overall
GCL and NCL are under control.
• Handling Strategic & Large ticket size deals, capable of managing a very large portfolio with
proven track record in Collection & Recovery.
• To formulate policies, processes thus enhancing collection efficiency.
• Responsible for the formulation and Implementation of Performance Management System, the
Annual Operating Plan & Target for respective products from collection and recovery perspective.
• Understanding the Credit policies and norms of Purchased portfolio to develop collection strategy.
• The Role primarily involves Collection & Recovery from the Strategic / Key accounts, NPA
Management, Restructuring, improving the Collection efficiency. Setting a clear road map and
strategy for Collection & recovery for the assigned territory
• Primarily function is Collection and Recovery & handling Strategic & Large ticket size deals,
capable of managing a very large portfolio with proven track record in Collection & Recovery.
• To establish and manage a high quality team, which revolves customer, Grievance, inform
organization regarding areas of service - improve and supports quality assurance sustenance.
• Tracking the portfolio of assign area and product. Communicating with the sales team and
customer to collect payment due. Coordinating and liaison with legal team to ensure legal action
is initiated as per process and time line
Company: HDB Financial Services Limited
Designation: Cluster Manager – Sales and Recovery
Tenure: Feb’11 – June’14
Company: Hinduja Leyland Finance
Designation: Product Manager – Sales and Recovery
Tenure: Jun’09 – Feb’11
Company: G E Capital TFS Limited – Sales and Recovery
Designation: Manager Sales
Tenure: Jan’06 – Apr’09
Company: ICICI Bank Limited – Sales and Recovery
Designation: Assistant Manager (HL)
Tenure: Dec’02 – Dec’05
Company: Birla Tyres Limited (Startup)
Designation: Depot Manager - Tamilnadu
Tenure: Feb’93 – Nov’02
• Date of Birth: 11th
• Languages Known: English, Tamil
• Nationality: Indian
• Passport No: H2953629; Expiry: 17.05.2019