SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez nos Conditions d’utilisation et notre Politique de confidentialité.
SlideShare utilise les cookies pour améliorer les fonctionnalités et les performances, et également pour vous montrer des publicités pertinentes. Si vous continuez à naviguer sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies. Consultez notre Politique de confidentialité et nos Conditions d’utilisation pour en savoir plus.
Food corporation of india recruitment exam guide & previous year solved papers
Food Corporation of India FCI Exam Solved Q & A Guide Books:
1. Kinetic energy is converted into electrical energy in
2. Floppy disk is an example of
Read Only Memory
Random Access Memory
Secondary Storage Memory
3. Which of the following compounds are sprayed over clouds to cause artificial rain?
4. Iodine deficiency in diet is know to cause
5. The refrigeration of the food articles keeps them fresh because
water forms crystals
chemical reaction is slowed down
chemical reaction take place faster
bacteria are killed
6. Which substance is called the ‘liquid gold’?
Gold as a liquid form
Sodium as a liquid form
7. Percentage of silver in German silver is
8. Which type of compounds are sugar and common salt?
Both are organic compounds
Both are inorganic compounds
Sugar is an organic compound and common salt is an inorganic compound
Sugar is inorganic compound and common salt is an organic compound
9. The chemical name of Vitamin ‘E’ is
10. Which of the following gases has bleaching property
11. The heaviest body of our Solar system is
12. From amongst the following; Name famous Indian ornithologist
Dr. Salim Ali
Dr. Gopalasamudram N. Ramachandran
Dr. J.B.S. Haldane
Dt H.G. Khorana
13. Who performed the longest space journey in the year 2007
Sir John William
14. ‘The Lost Child’ was written by
Nirad C. Chowdlltiury
Mulk Raj Anand
15. Dr. MS. Swaminathan has distinguished himself in which of the following fields ?
16. The Headquarters of UNESCO at
17. January 15 is celebrated as the
18. Bijapur is known for its
Statue of Gomateshwara
19. The Americans are also known as
None of the above
20. India lifted the ONGC Nehru Cup, 2009, after defeating in the final
21. An element which does not react with oxygen is
22. During sleep, man’s blood pressure
23. Which Indian film star was recently conferred Honorary Doctorate by Bedfordshire
University (U.K.) ?
Shah Rukh Khan
24. Williams Sisters won the U.S. Open Women’s Doubles Title 2009 after defeating in
Leizal Huber and Cara Black
Kim Clijsters and Anna Kournikova
Caroline Woaniacki and Dinara Safina
Nathalie Deshy and Sania Mirza
25. Which one of the following is a military alliance ?
26. The recipient of the 42nd Jnanpeeth Award is
Satya Vrat Shastri
K Kamal Kumar
27. World Development Report is an annual publication of
28. Which one of the following is correct ?
Jeev Milkha Singh— Tennis
Jhulan Goswami — Cricket
Baichung Bhutia — Hockey
Pankaj Advani — Badminton
29. Which one of the following industrialists was declared ‘The Business Person of the
Year 2008’ by the Times of India Survey ?
30. Naina Devi peak forms a part of
Himalayan range located in Sikkim
Himalayan range located in Kumaon region
Himalayan range located in Nepal
Himalayan range located in Jammu & Kashmir