2. WHAT IS CROWDFUNDING
Crowd funding can be defined as a collective
effort of many individuals, who network and
pool their resources to support efforts
initiated by other people. Individual projects
and businesses are financed with small
contributions from a large number of
individuals, allowing innovators,
entrepreneurs and business owners to
utilise their social networks to raise capital.
4. ABOUT UNIVERSAL CROWDFUNDING
We would love to see you explore more About us. We at UNIVERSALCROWDFUND have
set up this crowd funding platform with a solo motto of “Building a better tomorrow.”
This platform aims at enabling distressed entrepreneurs achieve their dreams by
providing growth to their creative, innovative and brave ideas by way of raising funds,
by means of a reputed payment gateway on our platform, through this helping
UNIVERSALCROWDFUND’s main idea popped up in our minds in February 2014
when by chance we came across some entrepreneurs who discussed their innovative
business ideas with us and showed their inability to kick start their project due to
lack of funds. Thus, we went on to proceed with setting up a platform which could
really help budding entrepreneurs raise funds and cherish their dreams.
As a team, UNIVERSALCROWDFUND values new ideas and innovations. Through our
reach, networking and expertise we intent to help your ideas grow bigger and better.
Now you can crowd fund your idea as a student, traveller, film maker, entrepreneur,
artist or a technocrat. This soon is becoming an Universal concept.
5. If you have a dream we can help you fund
Here are some of the hot categories for
crowd funding projects.
6. WHY USE CROWDFUNDING?
1. Because other funding sources are drying up (Forbes)
2. Immediately land customers (EliteDaily)
3. Contributors can help you build your company (Forbes)
4. Conduct market research, build audience (Fullstart)
5. Participate in the world's incubation platform (Guardian)
6. Create more equality and opportunity in emerging markets (McKinsey)
7. Connect with a younger audience (NYTimes)
8. Crowdfunding provides financing for public projects that lack funds (Slashdot)
9. Helping build small business ecosystems outside the U.S. (HuffPo)
10. Screw the big banks (Economist)
7. BENEFITS OF CROWDFUNDING
It provides access to capital.
It hedges risk.
It serves as a marketing tool
It gives proof of concept.
It allows crowd sourcing of brainstorming.
It introduces prospective loyal customers.
It’s easier than traditional applications.
It’s free pr.
It provides the opportunity of pre-selling.
8. STAGES OF CROWDFUNDING
Networking & Team Building
Profile & Video
9. We at UNIVERSALCROWDFUND have set
up this crowd funding platform with a solo
motto of “Building a better tomorrow.”