2. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
• Search engine optimization or SEO is the simple activity of
ensuring a website can be found in search engines for words and
phrases relevant to what the site is offering.
5. ON PAGE SEO
• On Page SEO is a practice to advance individual website
pages to higher rank and get more pertinent traffic in web
search engine. As such, an exertion which you will apply
on the websites to optimize all the content corresponding
to long-tail catchphrases (keywords).
6. • It includes following activities:
12. • SEO also contains 3 techniques, that are:
White Hat SEO
Black Hat SEO
Grey Hat SEO
13. • White Hat SEO standout amongst the most mainstream
SEO and is one which uses strategies and procedures to
enhance web search tool rankings of a site which don’t
cross path with web crawler rules.
14. • A portion of the procedures which white hat SEO makes
utilization is of incorporate excellent substance
advancement, interface obtaining efforts upheld by top
notch content, site HTML streamlining and rebuilding and
manual effort and research
15. • Black Hat SEO is a dark cap SEO then again is a kind of
a SEO strategy which abuses the different shortcomings in
the calculations or web search tools keeping in mind the
end goal to get high ranking for sites.
16. • This kind of strategy for SEO is not as per the SEO rules
set via web indexes and particularly Google.
• The wholesomeness level is low as a result of the way that
a portion of the dark cap SEO systems incorporate
catchphrase stuffing, interface spam, shrouded content,
concealed connection shrouding.
17. • Grey Hat SEO is a sort of a SEO which is either dark or
• This is a procedure that does not completely utilize the
dark cap SEO and rather consolidates both.
• This is a change from dark to white and from white to
18. • Regardless of whether it is because of weight from the site
or organization or to convey better outcomes, some SEO
organizations may rehearse Grey cap SEO to some
• They may not go too far ti dark cap SEO.