• Splitted into Yamaha motor corporation by Genichi Kawakami, in the year 1955
• Headquarter is in Iwata, Shizuoka, Japan.
• Yamaha Motor’s first product was the YA-1, 125cc motorcycle.
• In motorcycle racing Yamaha has won 39 world championships till now.
• RX-100 launched in India in the year 1985.
• Strengthening the line up of
Recreational Vehicles (RVs)
Industrial Machinery (IM)
Smart Powered Vehicles (SPVs)
• Targeting rural markets.
• Strive to harmonize with the environment for sustainable social development
• Promoting local talents
Source :Yamaha motors annual report 2014