12. For 61% of B2B marketers, social media
accounted for less than 10% of their
46% of companies categorised their social
media stance as “cautious, still
Social Media Examiner
28. Five of the best…
Interactive rolling stones
A Christmas surprise at the
Troy public library
The adaptive store front
IBM smarter cities
53. Some quick Earnest top
tips on measurement
1. Don‟t stop questioning - interrogate those
figures, turn the stats upside down!
2. Look at the conditions outside the
stats, that might be influencing them.
Always think about the context!
3. Don‟t rely too heavily on the stats you do
have. Consider the stats you don‟t have, and
what isn‟t being said. It might be time for
you to convert to the big data school of
60. One thing is for sure, B2B marketing is
In 2014, you have a choice:
Do the same old, same old – or embrace the
new, try something different and really
prove your value.
We say rocking the boat wins every time.
61. This was the year that was in 2013 crunched by:
Share your highlights, views
and stats #yearinb2b
A big thank you to all our sources