6. What is a Dream ???
• A strong desire that lies deep within the heart !
• Its a vision, target or a goal…
• It’s the Driving Force behind your success…
• It Releases the potency in YOU ！
You will go only as far as you think you can
No dream ,no future!
7. What do People dream about?
• Food, health, and safeguarding life • Being respected
• Sleep • Children’s happiness
• Money • Love and be loved
• Place to belong • Future security
8. Where have the dreams
• Dreams Stealers like: Parents, teachers, partner, spouse, friends,
negative talking, …
• Difficulty / setbacks/ unfavorable circumstances
• Contented life , comfort zoon
• Fear, laziness, bad habits, bad policy making
• Negative mentality,pessimistic
9. The life 3 years later was affected by a choice they made 3year ago.
4 Prisoners are given freedom to choose something to spend 3years
imprison in France. A Scottish asked 10 cartons of whisky& he
got them.A Pakistani asked 4 wives &he got them.A Cuban
asked 5 crates of cigar& he got them. A Israeli ask a phone,he
also got it.
3 years after,the Scottish left drunk! Pakistani left with 13 kids and 2
pregnant women! The Cuban left with cigar in hands& mouth. He
forgot to get match! When the Jew left,he told the jailor:
thanks for giving me the telephone! With the phone ,my business
was not affected,instead ,it increased by 200%in these 3
years.You will get a Roce Royce as appreciation.
WHAT YOU CHOOSE TODAY WILL AFFECT YOUR LIFE 3 YEARS AFTER
14. 3 Levels of Commitment
• TRY HARDLY = HARDLY ANY SUCCESS
• TRY HARD = SUCCESS POSSIBLE
• TRY LEVEL BEST =SURE SUCCESS!
15. I commit myself to…
1.Learn , learn & earn
2.Make plan, take action
3. Start business positively
16. BE COMMITED !BE DETERMINED
• IF YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL,NOBODY CAN STOP YOU EXCEPT GOD
• THOSE WHO WIN ARE THOSE WHO THINK THEY CAN WIN
• THE DIFFERENCE BEWEEN A SUCCESSFUL PERSON AND OTHERS IS NOT A LACK OF
KNOWLEDGE ,BUT RATHER A LACK OF WILL
• IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SOMETHING,CHANGE IT .IF YOU CAN’T CHANGE IT,CHANGE
• BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD
• There’s always a way if you’re committed.----Anthony Robbins
18. TIPS for Making a Name List
1. Make no prior judgments
2. The more names your list, the better. Get help
3. Focus on action-takers, not time-wasters
4. Take initiative,mind your approach
5. Attend trainings
1. Promote your positive up-line,not yourself;
2. Care your team,no team ,no leader.
3. Promote the business & products
4. Keep separate name lists(backup)
5. Update your name list regularly
6. 3 SW= some will (join) ,some will not, so what? Next
20. Network Marketing is same as traveling by
car to a beautiful attraction! You need:
1> Dream ,find your destiny you like ,make plan ,and take action
2> get into a quality registered car ,and get started
3> use and sell products for the fuel
4> shift into high gear
5> share with friends ,get more to travel with you
DREAM AND MAKE LIST
21. How to Expand Your Name List
When you have the ability to keep enlarging your
name list,& RECRUITING, you have the chance to
increase your wealth!
22. ABC to Know new prospects:
1 M ETRE
1 M INUTE
23. While Making New Prospect, You Have to
• Bona fide intention
• Smiling Face
• Good Listener (2 ears,1mouth)
• Self-image & First impression
• Business Cards
24. FORMs to Associate new people
1. Through people you know .member get member,leader get
2. Take the initiative to know prospects by starting the following
FORM topics to get common interest: F = Family O = Occupation R
= Recreation ,M = Making a living
3. Get people who believe in you,who has experience with DSO
such as insurance company,banks.People who need health…
4. Get people from newspaper,magazines and
5. Recruit by getting database from
25. 3 Stages to associate new people
26. 3 States
1.Sedulously and unnaturally
2. Sedulously but naturally
3. Unconcern & indifferent
regardless of how many name-lists you have, once you have grasped the
ability to enlarge your name list, you will have the future in your
27. How to Identity Serious Prospect?
1. They are EAGER to LEARN. They call you all the time with many
questions they want answered
2. They ASK for help. They want you to see someone with them who
they would like to sponsor or train
3. They are EXCITED ABOUT THE BUSIENSS!
4. They are making a COMMITMENT! They are buying and USING
products, and they spend their spare time learning all the can
about the products and the business opportunity
28. How to Identity Gold Ship or serious
people? GOALS! Goals help to drive a person to get what they
6.They have a LIST OF NAMES! That list WILL be WRITTEN DOWN
7. They are FUN to be with! They look forward to your coming for a
visit ,business or pleasure
8.They are POSITIVE!
3 WORDS FOR NEW PROSPECTS:
1> EXPOSE= expose him to business
31. HOW 2 INVITE?
• Face-to-face, party, meeting, traveling…
• correspondence, car sticker, advertising, e-mail…
Business opportunity is everywhere,
as long as we are business minded
32. Principles for Invitation
1. Dignity & high profile.
2. Avoid3 topics(Company,product,plan)
3. Be Professional. Mind 1st impression-1st impression is last one
4. Be brief and to the point
5. Show enthusiasm,excitement,be positive ,motivated,alive and sincere
6. Don’t be forceful or invasive
7. Encourage prospect to take this business for themselves
8. Invite prospect to a decent place.Make sure you are thoroughly prepared
and look presentable and professional
9. Make use of flyers/books/Focus/Kit/Guide /VCD… as invitation ,they are
the best form of advertising
34. Answer to
1.Want to increase the business of your team swiftly?
2. Want your team to be active?
3. Want a high TAR(team activeness ratio)?
4. Want to have more fresh blood as well as core members in your
35. 3 objectives for STPs
1. Find needs
2. Create opportunity
3. Make appoint for next meeting (follow-up= customer
36. TIPs for STPs:
1. Illustrate how to join from2*-8*right through.Keep it very light&attractive to
begin with(show the right way).Use shortcut.Mind width,depth,balance
2. Your body language &eye contact is important.Keep it confident &self-
3. Make sure everything you do is done in a professional way at all times
4. Keep excited&motivated –a quality meeting is more important than a
5. Limit the time of your presentation
6. No exaggeration.Keep it real & honest so that prospect will believe
7. Never name &criticize other companies /competitors
8. Do not claim/exaggerate result of products,which are not medicines
37. 3 Reasons Why recruitment is poor
1. Nonsense & negative thinking,talking &behaving
2. Fail to answer questions correctly
3. Never been trained properly,therefore lack of professionalism
4. Exaggerating, big-mouthing
5. Cheating, fraud or dishonesty with prospect
6. Poor first impression, unpleasant personality
7. Unable to handle objections
39. 2 Types of People after STPs :
• YES man
• NO man
How to handle objection is important!
Mess up this step & all the efforts will be in
40. Ask the following definite questions
Is the Company strong enough for a long run?
Does the Business Plan appeal to you?
Are the products competitive & quality products?
41. BEST WAY TO HANDLE OBJECTION :
SOME WILL NOT!
42. The NO People…
Do not be upset!Don’t give up! He can be your customer or
user ,if not a net-worker!
He can also introduce friends to you!
1. AfterSTP, follow up in 24 hours
2. Do a good job of answering queries
4. Promote Meetings and Tools
6.Lend supporting material (tools etc)
43. The YES People…
MAKE HAY WHILE SUN SHINES!!!
He who joins becomes your business PARTNER. As long as he
has a dream, is willing to change, LEARN ,sacrifice, he will
definitely build up a big network!
You need to build a good and strong relationship with him.
44. WHAT SHOULD I DO if SOMEONE JOINS
1. Talk about his dream,set a target
2. Immediately take Action
3. Teach him the 7 basic skills (be a user,how to recruit, STPs, motivate,
4. Set the timetable
5. Pass on the “8 Steps to Success”
6. Encourage him to be a positive role model to his team
45. 1. Your feeling&passion you show to new prospect is more important than the
theory.Therefore FOLLOWUP should be done in the spirit of caring and helping others
2. Reach out to new team as a person by using passion to convince them to use the
theory.In this way your team will grow
3. Assist the team in any reasonable way possible
4. Show interest in your team,ask them often:why are you inactive?What makes you unable
to promote the business?Why you are not attending meetings?…
5. Listen to your team.Listen to their demands and problems
6. Let your team know that you are there for them ,communicate with them often
7. Be considerate and do regular follow-up about business
8. Follow-up requires excellent communication &interpersonal skills,which you will learn from
training and will bring good result in you business
9. Follow-up in a professional way is a positive solution to the low TAR (team activeness
47. WHY TO CONSULT?
1. Help your team and solve their problems on time
2. Avoid misleading of the team .Be a positive and right guidance to team
3. Produce confidence of the team,build close team-working relationship
4. Improve quality of team ,increase team cohesion (bonding ,sticking
Important Factors to Consult:
1) Personal and Group purchase/ product use
2) No.of persons and teams attending meetings
3) STPs: Number of people + Number of times + results
4)goal /time/finance/network management
5)feeling for the business,show concern to family problems
48. The 6 Minute Diagnosis
1) First 2 minutes, ask WHY in the business
2) Next 4 minutes, ask about him and his team
49. Customer Service
treat your customer in the way you want to
Service is the most important for customers,
even if the customer only buys 1 product!
Business =keep old customers +get new customers
50. Why People Reject ME ?
According to Survey…
34% of the reason is that
left the area
Other lame excuses
66% of the reason is due to:
YOUR POOR APPROACH
51. HOW to SERVICE TEAM?
The 1st Impression Project
- Within 24 hours
- Within 1 week
- Within 1 month
First impression is last impression!
THERE IS NO 2nd CHANCE FOR GOOD 1st IMPRESSION!!!
52. TIPS FOR CONSULT & SERVICE
1. Consult your team ,especially new team face to face at least one
2. Keep the team active through regular telephone contact
3. Do not wait for up-line to call you first.Always take the initiative
4. When making phone-calls,choose right time
5. At end of each month,gather with team to give Last Saturday
Recognition to the hard-working team-member,and make plan
for coming month
6. The basis of consult and service involves believing in each other
7. Failing to consult&service,you’ll have low TAR
8. Remind new team to give 1st priority to team width ,not speed
54. The marrow of networking & direct selling lies in its ability to
duplicate and multiply. The key to duplication lies in
precision. The key to precision lies in simplicity.
The key to simplicity lies in duplication.
Make it simple for easy duplication!
The more you duplicate and the faster you duplicate, the
bigger your network will be!
57. WHAT TO DUPLICATE?
1. Duplicate 8 Steps to Success
2. Duplicate 7 basic skills
3. Duplicate positive thinking,positive talking, positive
4. Duplicate training, successful words/quotes
5. Duplicate the right approaches for the system &
6. Duplicate positive role model
58. HOW TO DUPLICATE?
1. Organize or join trainings ,including HP
2. Listen to tapes and watch VCD 50 times
3. Read,write ,record
4. Attend every meeting,take note in each meeting,know what you
note down,and let your team know
5. The best time to copy the method is when consulting with you
6. Make complicated things simple and repeat actively these
7. Practice &teach team what you learned
8. Learn to earn.Learn to be a leader
60. 8 STEPS to SUCCESS
Step 1: Dream
Step 2: Commitment
Step 3: Name List
Step 4: Invitation
Step 5: Show the Plan & products
Step 6: Follow-Up
Step 7: Consultation and Service
Step 8: Duplication
61. TIPS 2 SUCCESS
• ATTITUDE:BE POSITVE IN THINKING,TALKING &DOING
• TEAMWORKING & SMARTWORKING
• HIGH-JACKING &CHEATING=Suicide
• ELIMANATE “0”IN YOUR PRINTOUT
• R + 1! GIVE 1ST PRIORITY TO TEAM WIDTH
• USE SHORTCUT,ENCOURAGE 2*,3*,4* ENTRY.MINIMIZE 1* ENTRY
• INCREASE YOUR TAR BY BEING A ROLEMODEL
• WORK HONESTLY !NO CHEATING NO FRAUD
• FOLLOW CODE OF CONDUCTS