4. Have you had the frustrating experience of trying to communicate
with someone who seems triggered by the words you use into
jumping to conclusions which condemn you for things you never
even thought to say?
13. Merely accusing someone of: “racism!”,
“homophobia!”, “Islamophobia!”, or “bigotry!”
is sufficient to silence opposition
and prevent free and open discussion.
15. Hypocrisy and Deceit of
“Pro-choice,” is not actually pro-choice when it comes to
education. Liberal leftists normally reject the rights of those who
would choose Bible-based, parental-controlled home education.
16. Most pro-choicers tend to oppose contentious objectors amongst
medical staff who chose not to use their healing skills to
participate in the taking of innocent life through abortion.
20. We have also noticed that many who proclaim themselves to be
“pro-choice,” declaring “my body – my choice!” do not believe in
choice when it comes to mandatory wearing of masks.
21. Freedom to Riot Not to Protest
Those who normally support “freedom to protest”
when it involves Black Lives Matter, or Antifa,
24. oppose the right of the hospitality industry to peacefully protest
against unconstitutional lockdowns, or for the right of citizens to
protest against draconian lockdown regulations in the name of
“combatting a virus.”
26. Freedom of Speech
Only for the Politically Correct
Many of those who claim to be for: “freedom of speech,” oppose
freedom of speech on college campuses, or on social media,
when it comes to pro-life, pro-family, pro-marriage, creation
science, or those who are against unconstitutional lockdown
regulations, or any other “politically incorrect” positions.
27. The Limits of Tolerance
Many liberals who claim to be “tolerant,” strenuously oppose any
tolerance for pro-lifers, home educators, those who oppose
28. refuse mandatory mask wearing, are convinced that lockdown
regulations are unconstitutional, or for anyone that has a different
view to that of the radical liberal left.
34. Suffocating Free Speech
Those who support the “Hate Speech Bill,” which does not even
attempt to deal with the genuine hate-speech of Antifa, BLM,
LGBTQ, communist revolutionaries and radical Islamic Jihadists.
37. However, in the name of “combatting hate speech,” most of these
liberal left radicals seek to suffocate free speech of Christians
to oppose, or even question, the politically correct radical
“Corrupt and conquer.”
38. Promoting Racism
While Pretending to Oppose Racism
To many today, “non-racism,” means promoting race politics, race
quotas and race hatred. It turns out that those screaming “Racist!”
the loudest are the worst racists of all.
39. Most Black Lives Do Not Matter to BLM
“Black Lives Matter,” is not true to its own slogan.
63. The Ministry of Love tortures, terrifies
and crushes all dissent and resistance.
64. The Ministry of Love would also orchestrate two minutes hate
and hate week campaigns to distract and channel the anger and
frustration of the masses towards a real, or imagined, enemy.
in the Name of Love
88. Opposing slavery today, in Red China, Mauretania, or Saudi
Arabia, for example, is considered irrelevant and not worthy of any
91. The BLM co-founder was convicted of human trafficking.
Ferguson BLM leader, Charles Wade, was arrested in 2016 for
seven counts of human trafficking, including of under aged girls.
92. If you try to call attention to the desperate plight of black
Zimbabweans suffering under a brutal Marxist dictatorship,
93. Apologists for Marxist Dictators
If you try to call attention to the desperate plight of black
Zimbabweans suffering under a brutal Marxist dictatorship, you
may be accused of being a “racist!”
94. Apologists for Abortionists
If you try to speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves,
pre-born babies and try to advocate the right to life of pre-born
babies, you will be accused of being “anti-choice!” Pro-choice is a
lie. Babies do not choose to die.
95. You Do Not Have the Right to Choose
Anything the Left Disapprove Of
104. The radical left is no longer willing to discuss or debate the merits
of a case using facts and logic, but generally chose to
shout insults and ad hominem invectives in an aggressive
attempt to stifle debate and silence alternative viewpoints.
110. “Previously advantaged,” refers to those who were
over taxed to pay for free medical care, free education
and subsidised housing for millions of migrants pouring
into their country from “free, liberated countries,” for
opportunities, freedoms and benefits they could not
enjoy in their own liberated countries.
112. “White privilege,” refers to those who were caned at school,
conscripted into the Army to protect black tribesmen from being
terrorised by “freedom fighters” and taxed to aid the people they
were accused of oppressing.
114. Hence, we are living in the
most intolerant age, with the
worst racism ever seen in
history, when hate speech is
most propagated by those
who claim to be against hate
speech and where free
speech is at risk by those
who claim to be for freedom!
123. You may not play with friends and family at the park,
but you can destroy the park.
124. You are not allowed to protect your monuments and history,
125. but you can graffiti, vandalise and pull down national monuments!
126. You are not allowed to have an opinion on all these issues and if
you express any opinion other than the mandated mantras of the
politically correct crowd, then you are a “racist, bigot, guilty of hate
speech,” who deserves abuse!
127. In America, you can riot with Black Lives Matter,
but if you go to a Trump rally, then Covid-19
magically re-appears as a threat to public health!
128. The Most Deadly Virus in History
Communism is a mind virus, the most destructive force in history.
129. Identity politics which seek to define people as a group and pits
groups against one another, aims at complete state ownership of
your life, where state power even supersedes the church.
“Confuse, Divide and Conquer.”
130. Freedom Under Fire
For centuries it has been recognised that freedom of worship,
freedom of religion, freedom of conscience, freedom of opinion,
freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of movement
and free enterprise are absolutely essential for freedom.
131. It is a testament to the insidious success of Cultural Marxism that
all these essential foundations for Western civilisation are under
relentless attack today
132. and that any attempt to expose the inevitable
consequences of these destructive tendencies
are shouted down, censored and deleted from
many internet platforms.
133. “Their throat is an open tomb;
with their tongues they have practiced deceit;
the poison of asps is under their lips;
whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.
134. Their feet are swift to shed blood;
destruction and misery are in their ways;
and the way of peace they have not known.
There is no fear of God before their eyes.”
137. the writings of Aleksander Solzhenitsyn in the Gulag Archipelago
and Otto Scott’s, Robespierre - Inside the French Revolution,
will go a long way to helping one to understand the tactics of guilt
manipulation, indoctrination, gaslighting and Stockholm Syndrome
in intimidating, bullying and manipulating the masses to destroy
what centuries of Christian sacrifice have so painstakingly built up.
138. Where the Battle Rages There the
Loyalty of the Soldier is Proved
Nearly 500 years ago, Professor Martin Luther declared: “If I
profess with the loudest voice and clearest exposition every
portion of the truth of God’s Word, except precisely that point
which the world and the devil are at that moment attacking, then I
am not confessing Christ, however boldly I may be professing
139. Where the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is
proved; and to be steady on all the battle front besides is mere
flight and disgrace if he flinches at that point.”
140. German Reformer, Professor Martin Luther, warned:
"I am much afraid that schools will prove to be wide gates to hell,
unless they diligently labour in explaining the Holy Scriptures,
engraving them in the hearts of youth.
141. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures
do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not
constantly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt."
142. “The generation now coming out of Western schools is
unable to distinguish good from bad. Even those words are
unacceptable. This results in impaired thinking ability.” -
Unable to Even Distinguish
Good from Evil
143. My Conscience is Captive
to the Word of God
We, as Bible-believing Evangelical Christians must respond as Dr.
Martin Luther responded at Worms, before the assembled political
and ecclesiastical might of Europe, on 18 April 1521:
144. “Unless I am convinced by Scripture, or by clear reasoning, that I
am in error - for popes and councils have often erred and
contradicted themselves - I cannot recant, for I am subject to the
Scriptures I have quoted.
145. My conscience is captive to the Word of God. It is unsafe and
dangerous to do anything against one's conscience. Here I stand,
I cannot do otherwise. So help me God. Amen.”
146. Always Be Ready to Give a
The Word of God commands us: “But sanctify the Lord God
in your hearts and always be ready to give a defence
to everyone who asks you a reason
for the hope that is in you…” 1 Peter 3:15
147. Conviction and Courage
In the face of intimidation and threats from the world, we need to
respond with the courage and conviction of the Protestant
Reformers, Martin Luther and Ulrich Zwingli.
148. Our conscience must be captive to the Word of God. We must
stand on the unchangeable Word of Almighty God. We must not
be conformed to this world. We must be willing to be different.
Stand up for Jesus. Step out in Faith. Speak up and proclaim the
Word of God faithfully and accurately.