Aucune remarque pour cette diapositive
Monastery "From a wood" was constructed in century XVI in a quiet and picturesque valley, near a forest of secular oaks. Legend attributed the construction of a monastery monk who had founded it in a dream in which he was shown God Mother indemnandu him build a house of prayer in a single oak trunk. The church was largely restored in 1686 style Brancoveanu, a gate and thoroughly sculpted interior frescoes representing the rulers of Wallachia were added on that occasion. Cula Maldaresti, bearing the name of a village situated about fifty kilometers from the city of Ramnicu Valcea, is one of the most interesting region of Oltenia Oltenia.Constructii specific, "collected" are fortified dwellings which dates from the XVIIIth century. Their origin is Turkish and means "turn with the role of defense." Cozia is the oldest monastery in Wallachia. It was founded on the Olt Valley voivode Mircea the Old in 1387-1388, buried in a crypt here. Masterpiece of architecture in Wallachia, the church "Holy Trinity" was built by the builders of Moravia. In the vault have been deposited at the beginning of the century XVII century, the earthly remains of calugaritei Teofana, mother voivode Michael the Brave. Cozia monastic complex also contains two chapels dating from the XVI-XVIII, who have kept the original wall paintings, the oldest being bolnitei church, painted by Master Maxim. In 1517, voivode Neagoe Basarab built a fountain that today bears his name. Monastery Museum houses a collection of old icons and manuscripts from the XVII century, run by Romanian and Moldovan cronicarii Walachia. Arnota monastery, dedicated "St. Apostles Michael and Gabriel, was founded by voivode Matei Basarab (1633-1654), represented in the votive painting made by Stroe of Targoviste in 1644. The monastery is also the founder of the necropolis. Brancoveanu masterpiece of style and post-Byzantine monastic Hurezi ensemble, founded in 1694, is composed of five churches, a princely palace, a bell-tower, a "pinnacle", cells of monks and carpet weaving workshops and murals. Main church, "St. Constantin and Elena", built by Constantin Brancoveanu voivode between 1690 and 1694, was conceived as a family necropolis princely Brancoveanu. Encrypt remained empty after the execution voivode and four sons at the court of Sultan on 15 August 1714. A second church, dedicated to St. Michael, was built in 1700. Fortified a few years later the monastery was also the residence Brancoveanu prince and his family. Interior frescoes of these two churches were executed between 1692 and 1702 twelve craftsmen under the leadership of Constantine and of John, promoters of the Byzantine and Renaissance style in painting Brancoveanu. Natural reserves located in Cozia, Buila, winds and Mountains Capatana shelter species of rare flora and fauna.