Aucune remarque pour cette diapositive
This is ITIL Version 2 ITIL model has already been updated once in version 2 between 2000 and 2002. ITIL Version 2 was articulated around 8 books, with a core of 2 books: Service Support and Service Delivery, describing 10 processes and a function. Implementing these 10 processes represent a good first step in a progressive approach, building foundations of IT Service Management.
Key Issue: What is ITIL and how can it serve as a guide to transforming operations? The ITIL framework does not cover the full service management spectrum, nor does it cover the processes at the procedural level. In fact, most IT organizations will have slightly different interpretations of ITIL and comfort levels to which they will vary from adhering to strict ITIL terminology. Therefore, groups seeking to maximize their investments in ITIL will use those elements they deem appropriate (for example, change management), bolstered by other processes (for example, configuration management) with additional processes and integration points (for example, production acceptance/control) to effectively build a more complete and relevant work structure. Indeed, it is not uncommon for organizations to leverage as little as 20 percent of the strict ITIL framework, adding processes/tasks and significant process variations to define the remaining 80 percent of the work structure. Action Item: IT operations groups must recognize those elements of the ITIL framework that can be leveraged and not be afraid to embellish the framework with tasks and processes that help to create a more complete work structure.
ITIL V3 Service Design provides guidance on the production and maintenance of IT processes, policies, architectures and documents for the design of appropriate and innovative IT infrastructure services, solutions and processes to meet current and future agreed business requirements. ITIL V3 Service Design proposes and describes seven processes, two are new in this version 3 : Service Catalogue Management ensures that a Service Catalogue is produced and maintained, containing accurate information on all operational services and those being prepared to be run operationally Information Security Management was not in ITIL V2 core books, but had already been defined as a need, in the book Security Management. ISM aligns IT security with business security and ensure that information security is effectively managed in all service and Service Management activities
ITIL V3 Service Transition provides guidance and process activities for the transition of services into the business environment. ITIL V3 Service Transition proposes and describes seven processes, mainly new or updated. Change, Conf and Release were already existing in version 2, but have been extended. We will come back on SACM.
ITIL V3 Service Operation focuses on delivery and control process activities to achieve a desired steady state of managing services on a day-to-day basis. The familiar control points of the former service support and service delivery processes from the current version of ITIL form a major part of this volume. ITIL V3 Service Operation proposes and describes six processes, or five and a set of activities Incident and Problem management remain unchanged. Event, Request, Access Management bring answers to points that were not correctly covered by version 2. CSOA provides some best practices in Monitoring and Control, IT operations, Technical Management, and so on